- Ramin Abdolian-Iranshahi, writer, arrested.
- Mohammad-Amin Akrami, Facebook page administrator, arrested.
- Mohsen Mir-Damadi back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Eighan Shahidi is back to Rejaei Shahr at the end of furlough.
- Mehdi Reyshahri-Tangestani, Facebook page administrator, arrested.
- 10 Bakhtiari nomads arrested in Masjed Soleiman in Khuzestan province.
- Amir-Khosro Dalirsani freed after serving his sentence.
- Masoud Ladoni released from Karoun prison on medical furlough.
- Mother and wife of Amir-Reza Arefi (Peyman) die in a car crash after visiting him in Masjed-e-Soleiman prison.
- Houtan Dolati ends his hunger strike.
- Maryam Shafipour transferred to prison infirmary after falling unconscious.
- Mohammad-Hasan Yousef-Pourseifi ends his hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Kurdish activist Babak Abbasi sentenced to 4 months in prison.
- Kurdish activist Jahanbakhsh Ahmadi sentenced to 4 months in prison.
- Kurdish activist Goran Bahrami sentenced to 4 months in prison.
- Kurdish activists Arash and Ghaneh Hatemi sentenced to 4 months in prison.
- Kurdish activist Mohammad Negari sentenced to 4 months in prison.
- Sentence of 5 years maintained by Appeals for Kurdish activist Farough Samani.
- Kurdish activist Motasem Shafiei sentenced to 4 months in prison.
- One hanging in Rasht on Sunday.
- One hanging in Ghazvin on Sunday.
- One hanging in Bam.
- One hanging in Zahedan on Tuesday.
- 3 hangings in Urmiah prison.
- 4 hangings in Rasht on Wednesday.
- 2 hangings in Semnan on Monday.
- 8 hangings in Rejaei Shahr on Wednesday.
University – Culture
- Student activist Farshad Soltani illegally expelled from Urmia University.
- "Tabnak" newspaper website's workers went on strike.
- A ten-member Japanese delegation of judicial officials visited Evin prison.
- Illegal transfer of 87 billion euros from Iran to Turkey.
- UNGA Resolution on Human Rights in Iran passes by 86 to 36.
- Erdogan minister has received $50 million bribe from Iranian businessman.
- EU parliamentarians visiting Iran meet female Majlis members.
- Former Italian foreign minister visits Iran.
- More than 250 workers of steel foundry in Asadabad.
- USD1 = 2944 tomans.
- Hojjatol-Eslam Mohammad Sadegh Salehi appointed governor of Qom province.
- 3 Iranian guards killed by a roadside bomb in South-East Iran.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated