- Journalist Mashallah Haeri returned to Rejaei Shahr before the end of his medical treatment.
- Mohammad-Hossein Rezaei is back to general ward after 12 days in solitary in Minab prison.
- Keyvan Samimi, journalist, sent to hospital.
- Mohammad-Amin Abdollahi is back to Tabas at the end of furlough.
- Seyyed Mahmoud Bagheri is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Yaghma Fashkhami, journalist at banned Roozan arrested.
- Nasour Naghipour is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Mohammad Parsi, political activist, begins serving his 3 years sentence in Evin.
- Sousan Tabianian, Baha’i, begins serving her 1 year sentence in Semnan.
- 3 arrested near north-west border carrying explosives.
- Adnan Rahmat-Panah, Baha’i, released on 5 days medical furlough.
- 117 prisoners accused of financial crimes freed from Ardabil prison.
- Amir Mirzaei-Hekmati ends his hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Seyyed Masoud Talebi sentenced to 5 extra years: total 20 years.
- One hanging in Ghazvin.
- One hanging in Mashhad.
- 4 men and 1 woman hanged in Tabriz.
- 7 hangings in Adel Abad on Christmas day.
University – Culture
- Tehran Municipality Ssealed "Roshangaran" and "Women" publications office.
- Roozan newspaper suspended.
- General strike in Kurdistan to support prisoners on hunger strike.
- Hundreds of Arak Pars Wagon workers on strike to renew representative contract.
- 53% rise in Iranian oil exports to China.
- Christmas celebration banned in Salmas and Urmia.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated