- Sunni prisoner Shouresh Ayneh Bokani transferred to Urmia Intelligence.
- Journalist Green political activist, Rajai Shahr prisoner Masoud Bastani moved to hospital.
- Behnam Ebrahimzadeh, workers’ rights activist transferred to quarantine of Rajai Shahr prison.
- Atena Faraghdani transferred to hospital.
- 16th day hunger striker Mohamadreza Pourshajari lost consciousness moved to hospital.
- Kurdish political prisoner Mohammad Hossein Rezaei moved to Bandar Abbas prison.
- Labor Activist Hasan Ahmadi arrested in Marivan.
- Journalist student activist Ahmad Asgari arrested to serve 5-year prison.
- Yazd Baha'i Fariba Ashtari begins her 2-year prison sentence.
- Political activist Ali Maghami arrested to serve his 4 months.
- Civil activist Yadollah Mohammadi arrested in Divandareh.
- Mahabad Kurdish journalist Kavan Mohammadpour arrested
- Shiraz Gonabadi Dervish Saleh Moradi arrested.
- Cultural-Social Deputy of Mashhad Ferdowsi University Ali Yousefi arrested.
- Civil activist Aydin Zakeri arrested in Meshkin Shahr.
- 35 men and 40 women arrested during a party in Salmas.
- Mona Aghdasi, Baha’i, freed in Isfahan.
- Shiva Aghsani, Baha’i, freed in Isfahan.
- Peyman Atefi, Baha’i, freed in Isfahan.
- Kavian Dehghan, Baha’i, freed in Isfahan.
- Gharchak political prisoner, human rights activist Negar Haeri released on bail.
- Political prisoner Amir Khorram released on furlough.
- Shayan Kosar, Baha’i, freed in Isfahan.
- Student activist Saha Mortezai released on bail.
- Kousha Rahimi, Baha’i, freed in Isfahan.
- Nika Rajabi, Baha’i, freed in Isfahan.
- Negar Sobhanian, Baha’i, freed in Isfahan.
- Kurdish political prisoner Mostafa Armin assaulted beaten in Barazjan prison.
- Baha’i Shahram Chinian beaten in prison.
- Gonabadi Dervish Kazem Dehghan's vehicle shot in Kavar.
- Kurdish Mahabad prisoners brothers Kordpour winners of Raha Human Rights Award.
- Zoroastrian Arash Moghadam Aslanpour beaten in prison.
News of injustice in Iran
- Baha'i Manouchehr Kholousi sentenced to 6-years in prison.
- 6 hangings on Saturday in Urmia prison.
- 8 hangings on Monday in Bandar Abbas.
- 4 hangings on Monday in Arak.
- 3 hangings on Tuesday in Rasht.
- One hanging in Tabas on Wednesay.
- 2 public hangings in Kermanshah on Wednesday.
- One hanging in Sanadaj on Friday.
- 2 death row prisoners spared in Malayer.
University – Culture
- Rouzan newspaper ban lifted.
- Iranian Baha’i library sealed.
- Iranian websites of Jamaran and Baharnews filtered.
- Teachers escalate protests by skipping class.
- Several hundred of Qum Seminary students protest against continued detention of Ayatollah Nikounam.
- Miners continue strike over firings, right to protest.
- Two bombs explode at residence of Iran ambassador in Libya; IS claims the attack.
- UAE court sentences six Iranians to life in jail over British businessman's kidnapping.
- Iran’s Kabul embassy rocked in bomb attack targeting Turks: 2 casualties.
- Tajik Interior Minister visits Tehran.
- Minsters of Communication of Iran and Somalia meet in Tehran.
- Iran pro-reform political party holds 1st congress.
- Police forces collect satellite dishes in Urmia.
- Geneva rights summit to bestow 2015 Women’s Rights Award on Iranian journalist Masih Alinejad.
- Iranian federation open a women section of struggle.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated
Please help us to keep it updated