- Mousavi's 2009 campaign coordinator, Mir Taher Mousavi, who was arrested 3 months ago, has been taken to hospital.
- Hossein Ronaghi Maleki was taken to hospital in dire condition but not admitted and returned to Evin.
- Jailed lawyer Mohammad Seif Zadeh transferred from Evin prison to the hospital.
- On hunger strike Human Rights attorney Nasrin Sotoudeh was transferred to prison infirmary.
- Idris Seidin Boroujerni, student activist, enters Evin 350 to serve his one year sentence.
- Journalist Abdolnaser Mahimani released on furlough.
- 19 years old Baha'i Tina Mohabati was arrested by Intelligence agent at bus station in Gorgan. Her mother Shiva Rohani was arrested last week.
- Farzin and Ramin Shahriari, Baha’i residents of Eslamshahr, in Tehran province, were arrested and taken to Evin.
- Leila Tavasoli reported to Evin to start serving her 2 years sentence.
- Activist Mehdi Fakhrzadeh released on bail.
- Labour activist Behnam Keyvani released on bail.
- Green Movement blogger Siamak Namayeshi released on bail.
- Ahmad Ghabel, religious scholar, political dissident and whistleblower on the mass executions at Mashhad prison has passed.
- Baloch security prisoner Hamzeh Rigi in solitary last 30 months is on 25th day of hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Baha'i Akbar Pourhosseini sentenced to 28 months in prison.
- 3 executions in Sistan Baluchistan on Sunday.
- 10 executions in Evin on Monday.
- 3 executions in Ghazvine on Tuesday.
- A man convicted of adultery was lashed 99 times in public in Ghaemshahr.
- Traffic protest in Tabriz after Tractor game despite security.
- 1,000 workers from Iran Entekhab group staged a demonstration at the South Korean embassy in Tehran after Daewoo deal sours.
- Iran’s inflation rate rises to 24% in Shahrivar (August 22-September 21).
Politics in Iran
- Ahmadinejad’s request to visit Evin Prison is rejected for a second time by the judiciary.
- Inflation reports are confidential; head of Iran's Statistics Center said.
- FM Salehi due to visit Lebanon on Saturday for a few-hour visit.
- German parliamentary team to visit Iran.
- Saudi coastguard 'capture 15 Iranians.
- 28 students killed in bus accident.
- Jet fighter accompanying Khamenei allegedly crashed.
- 7 earthquakes measuring from 2.0 to 3.6 have jolted Varzeghan, Ahar and Haris.
- A storm that struck Bushehr killed one and injured three.
- 3 killed in explosion in Karaj.