- Senior Reformist Abolfazl Ghadiani was transferred to Ghezel Hesar.
- Asadollah Hadi, political prisoner transferred to hospital for heart surgery.
- Samkoo Khelghati Kurdish political prisoner, transferred from Evin to Rejaei Shahr.
- 7 Dervish Gonabadi held in ward 350 of Evin prison transferred to solitary in ward 209.
- Lawyer Manizheh Bohlouli arrested in Miyaneh without an arrest warrant.
- Student activist Amir Chamani arrested to serve his 7 months sentence – 40 lashes sentence enforced in Tabriz prison.
- Medical furlough extension was denied for cleric blogger Mohammad Hossein Honarvar, he returned to prison
- Activist Mohammad Khatibi arrested in a raid of his home and taken to Intel detention in Tabriz.
- Dr. Foad Moghadam, a Baha'i on-line university official reported to Evin to start serving his 5 years sentence.
- BIHE (Bahai Virtual University) professor Shahin Negari arrested.
- Azad Rasoolnezhad, teacher and student in international law, arrested in Oshnavieh.
- Member of Teachers Union, civil activist Mohammad Tavakoli summoned and arrested by Intel in Kermanshah.
- Baha'i Shakiba Vahdat arrested in Tabriz. She was in Intel detention in Babolsar for 2 days earlier this week.
- Former Deputy Foreign Minister Mohsen Aminzadeh released on furlough after 10 months hospitalization.
- Nazanin Dehimi was released from Evin after serving out her 4 months sentence.
- After 3 years imprisonment political prisoner Hossein Faraji released on a 3 day furlough.
- Student activist and Advar member Bahareh Hedayat released on 700 million toman bail on furlough.
- Journalist Mohammad Kimiaei released on bail.
- Student activist Arash Mohammadi released on probation from Tabriz prison.
- Human rights attorney Nasrin Sotoudeh released on a 3 day furlough on 300 million toman bail.
- Political prisoner Esmail Barzegari started a hunger strike.
- Imprisoned senior Reformist Abolfazl Ghadiani banned from visits.
- Detained Green leader Mehdi Karoubi's 10 years old granddaughter banned from traveling abroad, passport confiscated.
- onabadi Dervishes Kasra Nouri and Saleh Moradi launched a hunger strike in Adelabad prison in Shiraz.
- Political prisoner Shir-Ahmad Shirani [who is already very ill with kidney disease] started a hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Volunteers of Sarand Camp helping earthquake victims, were sentenced
- Behrooz Alavi, 2 years and 3 months imprisonment
- Mohammad Arjomandirad, 6 months imprisonment
- Morteza Esmailpour, 6 months imprisonment
- Danial Hasani, 6 months imprisonment
- Vahed Kholosi, 2 years imprisonment
- Ali Mohammadi, 6 months imprisonment
- Hamid Reza Mosibian, 2 years and 6 months imprisonment
- Milad Panahipour, 6 months imprisonment
- Farid Rohani, 6 months imprisonment
- Seyed Hassan Ronaghi Maleki, 6 months imprisonment
- Seyed Hossein Ronaghi Maleki, 2 years imprisonment
- Amir Ronasi, 6 months imprisonment
- Sepehrdad Saheban, 6 months imprisonment
- Mohammad Amin Salehi, 6 months imprisonment
- Mohsen Samei, 6 months imprisonment
- Bahram Shojaei, 2 years imprisonment
- Mohammad Esmail Soleimanpour, 6 months imprisonment
- Hooman Taheri, 6 months imprisonment
- Masoud Vafabakhsh, 6 months imprisonment
- Shayan Vahdati, 6 months imprisonment.
- Sentence to execution for young Kurdish activist Reza Mollazadeh confirmed by Supreme Court.
- One man hanged in Shahrekord on Sunday.
- One man hanged in Mashhad on Wednesday.
- One man hanged in public in Sabzevar on Wednesday.
- Two persons were publicly flogged in Eivanaki on Wednesday.
- 2 executions in Semnan on Wednesday.
- 3 public executions in Pakdasht on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Shokoofeh Derakhshanian, Baha’i, expelled from Tabari University in Babol.
- Maryam Mirzakhani awarded 2013 Satter Prize in mathematics by American Mathematical Society.
- Czech Republic rejects Masters students from Iran because of UN nuclear sanctions.
- Workers from the Khamana textile plant demonstrated in front of the Majlis .
- Iran imports 897,000 tons of rice in 9 months.
- Maserati and Lamborghini pull out of Iran.
Politics in Iran
- Members of Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Committee will visit Evin and Rejaei Shahr prisons.
- Grand ayatollah Sobhani proposes election of president through parliamentary system.
- Women enter Iran Riot Police.
- Special units guards and police have surrounded the venue where Gonabadi Dervishes were holding services in Shahrekord.
- KLM to cease flights to Iran in April.
- Arrests in Spain linked to Iran’s nuclear program.
- Iranian escalating role in Yemen concerns USA.
- Canada will resettle up to 5,000 displaced Iraqi and Iranian refugees currently in Turkey by 2018.
- Syria PM meets Ahmadinejad and other Iranian officials in Tehran.