- Arjang Davoudi transferred to hospital.
- Ali Salanpour transferred to hospital.
- Naim Abbasi, brother of executed prisoner Ghazi Abbasi, arrested.
- Baha’i prisoner Amanollah Mostaghim is back to Rejaei Shahr.
- Political prisoner Hasan Tafah, 86, returned to prison despite blood cancer.
- 12 people arrested during demonstrations on February 11th; they are released the same day.
- 5 fishermen arrested in Ahvaz.
- Pezhman Abdolhosseinzadeh freed 3 months before the end of his sentence.
- Mohammad Heidari freed 2 months before the end of his sentence.
- Saeed Jalalifar freed 2 months before the end of his sentence.
- Pan-Iranist member Mehdi Maleki released on 100 million toman bail.
- Ali-Akbar Mohammadzadeh freed.
- Shahabeddin Mortazavi freed 5 days before the end of his sentence.
- Fatemeh Mosanna was released on bail from Evin.
- Mohammad Sa'emi freed 2 months before the end of his sentence.
- Hasan Sadeghi-Khorramdashti was released on bail from Evin 350.
- Fereydoun Seidi-Rad freed 1 month before the end of his sentence.
- Alireza Seyedian released on 5 days furlough.
- Hani Yazerloo freed from Vakil Abad prison at the end of his sentence.
- Detained workers of Isfahan Polyacryl workers released.
News of injustice in Iran
- Abol-Ghasem (Javad) Fouladvand sentenced to 18 years in prison + 24 lashes.
- Reza Akbari-Monfared sentenced to 5.5 years in prison.
- 2 public hangings in Shiraz.
- 2 hangings in Vakil Abad prison.
University – Culture
- “One Hundred Years of Solitude” translator Bahman Farzaneh, passes away.
- Faezeh Hashemi becomes head of press freedom group.
- Banned under Ahmadinejad, Cheshmeh Publications can resume activities after serving 24-month suspension.
- Ayatollah Sanei's site has been filtered.
- More than 100 mechanical engineers involved in agriculture held a protest action in front of Iran's parliament.
- South Korea pays its 2nd and 3rd installment of blocked assets.
- France eliminates sanctions on Iran’s gas.
- Jaish al-Adl abducts 5 Iranian border soldiers.
- Supreme guide defends Rohani’s policies.
- Tehran councillor slams ex-military hired as city managers.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated