- Mohammad Banazadeh-Amirkhizi transferred back from hospital to Rejaei Shahr prison.
- Mehdi Karroubi transferred to his own home but still under house arrest.
- Yousef Ab-Kharabat sent to Mahabad prison to serve his 2 years sentence.
- Jamal Abdel-Khazar, recently converted to Sunni Islam, arrested and sent to Karoun prison in Ahvaz.
- Emad Arab, Green Movement activist, sent to Evin to serve his 9 months sentence.
- Gholamreza Khalili, lawyer, arrested in Tabriz.
- Ali-Hadi Maali, recently converted to Sunni Islam, arrested and sent to Karoun prison in Ahvaz.
- Abdollah Mohie-Ahmad, recently converted to Sunni Islam, arrested and sent to Karoun prison in Ahvaz.
- Mohammad Molanaei, 76 years old, sent to Mahabad prison to serve his 1 year sentence.
- Zia Nabavi is back to Ahvaz prison at the end of furlough.
- Abdel-Rahim and Foad Salamat, recently converted to Sunni Islam, arrested and sent to Karoun prison in Ahvaz.
- Vahed Seyyedeh sent to Mahabad prison to serve his 2 years sentence.
- Khalil Taheri, recently converted to Sunni Islam, arrested and sent to Karoun prison in Ahvaz.
- 14 people arrested in Shush.
- Mohammad-Sajad Ahmadi freed after serving his sentence.
- Mahmoud Bagheri released on furlough.
- Anvar Ghoreishi released on bail.
- Bahram Hasaninejad released on bail.
- Ali Rashidi released on furlough.
- 27 miners of Chadormanlou mine released.
- Samkoo Khalghati launches hunger strike.
- Women's political prisoners ward in Evin is without hot water and the ward is cold: outside temperature -5C.
News of injustice in Iran
- Ahmad Bahrami sentenced to 11.5 years in prison in exile.
- Ali Ranjbar sentenced to 11.5 years in prison in exile.
- 7 secret hangings in Bandar Abbas prison in 2 days.
- 15 hangings in Chabahar prison.
University – Culture
- Journalist Mashallah Shamsolvaezin receives Hero of Press Freedom 2014 award.
- Baha'i student Farshad Farzan deprived of higher education.
- Intelligence Ministry withdraws complaint against press association.
- Asphalt workers arrested after protests over firing.
- Zarif meets Kerry in Munich.
- Swedish FM Carl Bildt is visiting Iran.
- US sanctions against Iran state broadcasting temporarily removed.
- Iran received the first installment of $4.2 billion in frozen assets.
- A 140 member senior French delegation is in Tehran to discuss foreign direct investment in various fields, including banking, monetary, oil, natural gas and petrochemical sectors.
- Japan makes first oil payment to Iran in a year.
- Aaleddin Boroujerdi, the head of parliament’s National Security Commission, joined the Nuclear Committee of the Supreme Council of National Security, linking Parliament to the nuclear negotiations.
- The office of Mosharekat party sealed once again in Tehran.
- Live interview with Rouhani ready to air delayed by IRIB head because of fight over journalists in charge of the interview.
- Schools and offices closed in Zabol because of air pollution.
- 500,000 people without gas, electricity and water because of snow.
- Graduate level university entrance exam postponed a week due 2 Tehran's heavy snowfall.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated