- On death row political prisoner Saman Nasim was transferred from Mahabad prison to Urmia prison.
- Human Rights attorney Mohammad Seifzadeh was transferred back to Rejaei Shahr prison after completing treatment at hospital.
- National Religious activist; Roin Atoufat arrested.
- Civil activist Behboud Gholizadeh was arrested by Intel Ministry's office in Miandoab.
- Another journalist, Ehsan Mazandarani, arrested
- Nava Naeemi, Baha’i from Esfahan arrested.
- Semnan Baha'i, Akbar Pour-Hosseini, summoned, arrested and taken to start his 18 month prison term.
- Baha'i Sama Raoufi was arrested by 5 armed Intel agents in Sanandaj.
- Ali Shariati begins serving his 8 month sentence in Evin.
- 300 Gonabadi Dervishes arrested in front of Evin, they had gathered to show support for jailed Dervishes lawyers on Thursday; they were released on the same day.
- Etemad newspaper editor-in-chief Javad Daliri released on bail.
- After 3 years Mohammad Davari granted prison furlough.
- Fatemeh Sagharchi Jamaran site editor/journalist/media activists detained three weeks ago, released on 120M Tomans bail.
- Journalist Hossein Yaghchi released.
- Political prisoner Jafar Afshari in Oromieh prison launched a hunger strike and sewed his lips.
- Mohammad Reza Pourshajari suffered heart attack in Rajai Shahr prison.
- After 37days of no news from the Gonabadi Dervishes lawyers imprisoned in solitary their families were allowed a visit.
News of injustice in Iran
- Political prisoner Mostafa Farjam who suffers from amnesia due to torture sentenced to 18 years in prison.
- Mostafa Fegheh sentenced to 4 years imprisonment on charges of affiliation with a banned Kurdish group.
- Student activist Hesam Ghorbani -from Yasouj University- sentenced to flogging (20 lashes) and has to pay a fine.
- Student activist, Yashar Piri, sentenced to 3 months in prison and 30 lashes by Tabriz court.
- Mohammad Seifzadeh, Human Rights lawyer, was condemned to 6 years in prison.
- One man hanged in Sanandaj prison last week.
- 4 executions in Zahedan prison.
- 3 executions in Arak prison on Sunday.
- 3 public executions in Shiraz on Sunday.
- 8 executions in Adeleabd prison in Shiraz on Tuesday.
- 1 execution on Wednesday.
- 3 executions in Kermanshah prison on Wednesday.
- 1 public execution in Arak on Wednesday.
- 2 executions in Yazd prison on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Sepideh Vaziri-Pourhaghighi and Samir Golshan have been expelled from the Kharameh campus of Payam-e Nour University because of their Bahai beliefs.
- Noroozi, Iranian photographer, wins awards at World Photo Press.
- Jafar Panahi won the Berlin Film Festival prize for the Best Script for “Pardé” (Closed Curtain).
Politics in Iran
- Supreme Leader criticizes Iran’s president for first time.
- Iranian president proposes new Minister of Communications and Technology.
- Maternity leave for Iranian women has risen from 6 to 9 months.
- Naeemeh Eshraghi, Ayatollah Khomeini's granddaughter, sharply criticized house arrest of Mousavi, Karroubi and Rahnavard.
- Keyan Market in Ahwaz, which is an important center of commerce for impoverished Arabs, was burned down by Iranian security forces on February 14.
- Intelsat in US and Canada removes Iranian Channel PressTV.
- Nigeria says arrests Iran-linked cell targeting U.S., Israel.
- Vice President for International Affairs arrives in Havana.
- An Iranian diplomat asks for asylum in Norway.
- Spain arrests 3 men for allegedly spying for Iran on regime dissidents seeking asylum.
- Iran confiscates Buddha statues from shops.
- 30,000 marriages a year of children under the age of 15 takes place in Iran.