- Hamid-Reza Moradi-Sarvestani transferred to hospital.
- Mohammad (Kourosh) Nasiri transferred to an unknown location.
- Sarang Ettehadi, Baha’I, begins serving his 5 years sentence in Evin.
- Hossein Farzin is back to Vakil Abad prison at the end of furlough.
- Saghi Fadaee, Baha’i, arrested in Masshad.
- Seyed Mathias-Abdolreza Ali-Haghnejad, newly converted Christian, arrested in Anzali.
- Ziba Mohammadian, wife of Mohammad-Ali Taheri who recently wrote to Ahmed Shaheed, arrested at home.
- Habib Mohebian, famous pop singer, arrested in Masouleh and released after 3 days.
- Journalist Marzieh Rasouli goes to Evin to serve her 2 years and receive 50 lashes.
- Mohammad Roghangir (Vahid), newly converted Christian, arrested in Anzali
- Fateh Jahani, Kurdish internet activist arrested on July 1st was released on bail on July 5th.
- Jamil Momeni, Kurdish internet activist arrested on July 1st was released on bail on July 5th.
- Abid Zarei, Kurdish internet activist arrested on July 1st was released on bail on July 5th.
- Saba Azarpeik, journalist, could phone her mother 39 days after her arrest.
- Reza Entesari refuses to attend visit in prison uniform.
- Dr. Latif Hasani ends his hunger strike after 58 days.
- Hamzeh Narouei, Baloch political activist, dies under torture in Zahedan prison.
- Rababeh Rezaei, wife of workers’ rights activist Reza Shahabi, on hunger strike for more than 40 days, begins a hunger strike.
- Raheleh Zakaei, on furlough from Gharchak, receives her 276 lashes.
- BandarAbbas sick prisoner Mostafa Nosrati, 32, died due to medical negligence
News of injustice in Iran
- Meiad Ahmadi, Kurdish student, sentenced to 5 years suspended in prison and 5 million toman fine.
- Behzad Nabavi, newly released political prisoner, sentenced to 10 million toman fine.
- Student Hasan Tarlani acquitted of charges and freed after 5 years in prison.
University – Culture
- Historical bathhouse Zafarani destroyed in Isfahan.
- Parinaz, a film of Bahram Bahramian, on screen after 4 years ban.
- Fars photographer reporter Milad Alai assaulted, beaten injured.
- 1400 workers of Alborz mine protest against privatisation.
- Iranian pilot dies during fight in Iraq.
- Isis hackers hack website of reformist Iranian magazine Iran e Farda.
- $1 under 3100 tomans on Monday, first time since months.
- Delays in payment of 150 workers of South Pars.
- At least 50 workers of Lian oil refinery fired in Bushehr.
- Iran receives 7th installment of frozen assets.
- 4 million seasonal workers unemployed.
- Plan approved to dismantle dams to replenish Lake Urmia.
- Tehran Chief Justice: Accused of "sedition" will be arrested upon return to the country.
- With more than 900 Professors' support, Science Minister's dismissal postponed.
- 3 Internet cafés closed in Marivan, their managers arrested.
- Ayatollah Gilani dies in CCU.
- Bassij bikers are back on the streets to fight bad-veiled women.
- Tehran municipality employees will be segregated between men and women.
- Expediency council head says that Iran can cooperate with USA in Iraq.
- Health Ministry declares that 108 thousands people live with HIV in Iran.
- Iran has the fastest growing rate of cancer in the world.
- Increased mortality of work accidents: 11% in one year.
- Several killed and wounded in an accident in Ardakan mine.
- Retauration of Lake Urmia will take 10 years.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated