- Mehdi Farahi Shandiz moved to solitary confinement in Evin.
- Mehdi Hashemi, son of ex-President Rafsanjani, transferred to hospital with heart problems.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh, incarcerated Human Rights lawyer on hunger strike, transferred to solitary.
- Jamal Ameli arrested during raid against Pen Club is still detained.
- Activist Yashar Darolshafaei reported to Evin today to start serving 5.5 years prison term.
- Mohsen Mirdamadi Secretary General of Participation Front returned to Evin after furlough extension was denied.
- Behzad Navabi released last week on furlough to attend father-in-law's funeral is back in IRGC's solitary in Evin.
- Hamid-Reza Abdollahi, blogger and translator, released on 200 million toman bail from Evin 209.
- Roxana Foroughi, Christian new convert, released on $25,000 bail.
- Ali Ranjbar, blogger and translator, released on 300 million toman bail from Evin 209.
- Hossein Ronaghi-Maleki was released on furlough and ended his hunger strike.
- Mahsa Amrabadi ends hunger strike. She can meet her imprisoned husband Masoud Bastani after 80 days.
- Zhila Bani Yaghoub ends hunger strike.
- Satar Beheshti, Facebook activist, dies in custody in Evin.
- Nazanin Deyhimi ends hunger strike.
- Bahareh Hedayat ends hunger strike.
- Human Rights activist Mahboubeh Karami joined the other 9 political prisoners on hunger strike and stops it 2 days later.
- Zhila Karamzadeh Makvandi ends hunger strike.
- Shiva Nazar Ahari ends hunger strike.
- Imprisoned blogger, Human Rights activist Hossein Ronaghi Maleki started hunger strike.
- Hakimeh Shokri ends hunger strike.
- Nasim Soltan Beigi ends hunger strike.
- Raheleh Zakaei ends hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Ali Borna, Kurdish activist, sentenced to 3 years by Appeals.
- Osman Ghadernezhad, Kurdish activist, sentenced to 3 years by Appeals.
- Davar Hosseini Vojdan, leftist student activist, sentenced to 6 years in prison.
- Samkou Osmani, Kurdish activist, sentenced to 1.5 years by Appeals.
- Soleiman Rahimzadeh, Kurdish activist, sentenced to 4 years by Appeals.
- Reza Shahabi’s sentence reduced to 4 years + fine.
- Anwar and Mohammad Yaziddoost, Kurdish activists, sentenced to 2 years each by Appeals.
- Kurdish activist Obeid Zarei fined 20 million Rials in lieu of imprisonment on charges of anti-national security act.
- 4 women stoned to death.
- On Wednesday 10 people hanged in Tehran, 3 in public in Shiraz and one in Sarand.
- 7 executions on Thursday.
- 5 people publicly hanged in Shiraz on Friday, 2 inside prison.
University – Culture
- The National Union of Bar Association offices have been ordered closed by Judiciary order for illegal activities
- Baha'i student Farid Mohammadzadeh deprived of undergraduate studies.
- Nedaii Gross, a Kurdish weekly from Sanandaj, was suspended.
- Islamic Association of Students' of Semnan University has been suspended.
- Housing prices in Iran have gone up by 30% in the past month.
- War Economy: Iran freezes import of 77 sorts of goods seen as "luxury".
Politics in Iran
- Iranian war planes fire at an American drone américain over Gulf.
- National security commission may investigate death in custody of Sattar Beheshti.
- Iran seized Saudi fishing vessel.
- 51 people got injured as a result of 5.1 magnitude earthquake in East Azerbaijan province.