- Mostafa Daneshjou hospitalized in Tajrish hospital.
- Navid Khanjani hospitalized briefly.
- Saeed Laali, Facebook activist, arrested in Isfahan University dormitory.
- Mohammad Pouladi, student activist, arrested in Isfahan University dormitory.
- Majid Tavakoli is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Amir Yari, student activist, arrested in Isfahan University dormitory.
- 14 Arrests in Zahedan.
- Advar member Saeed Naeimi released from Tabriz prison.
- Mohammad-Hossein Naeemipour released on furlough from Evin.
- Journalist Nasour Naghipour released on furlough.
- Esmail Barzegari is on hunger strike.
- In Zahedan eight bodies of hanged prisoners of conscience not delivered.
News of injustice in Iran
- Actress Pegah Ahangarani sentenced to 18 months in prison.
- Death sentence of Ebrahim Aisapour upheld by Supreme Court.
- Death sentence of Mansour Arvand upheld by Appeals.
- Kurdish political activist Reza Esmaili was hanged.
- Kurdish cultural activist Habibollah Golparipour was hanged.
- 15 years sentence of Kurdish activist Samkoo Khalghati upheld by Supreme Court.
- Death sentence of Sirvan Nezhavi upheld by Supreme Court.
- One woman hanged in Urmia prison.
- One member of Jundollah executed in Khorramabad on Monday.
- One hanging in Sari prison on Monday.
- One woman and a man hanged in Rejaei Shahr prison.
- 7 hangings in Urmiah prison on Tuesday.
- 2 women and 2 men hanged in Urmiah prison on Wednesday.
- 2 hangings in Dizelabad prison.
University – Culture
- Newspaper "Bahar" banned by the Press Supervisory Board.
- Allameh Tabatabaei University to reinstate women’s studies program.
- Concert of pop singer Majid Kharatha canceled by security forces in Abadan.
- Poets gathering canceled by department of Culture.
- Laid-off workers air grievances outside Parliament.
- People form the 4th human chain in Ahvaz protesting transfer of water out of Karoon river to Zayandehrood.
- Fourteen Iranian border guards killed in clash with gunmen on border with Pakistan. Sunni insurgent group Jaish ul-Adl claims responsibility for attack on border guards.
- Iran hangs 16 rebels in retaliation to killed border guards.
- Iran negotiator meets IAEA head.
- FM meets with UN-Arab League special envoy to Syria
- Iran doesn't want Malaysia to hang two Iranian drug traffickers, Shahrzad Mansour and Neda Mostafaei.
- French FM will receive his Iranian counterpart on Nov.5th.
- Majlis Speaker Ali Larijani, departed for Beijing at the invitation of Chairman of China’s National People’s Congress.
- Iran cuts saffron export duty to zero.
- Economy Minister forecasts $11.28 billion deficit in current year’s budget.
- The 15th ministerial meeting of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) is convening in Tehran on November 3 .
- Iran opens first alcohol rehab center, shedding light on illegal trade and consumption.
- 3 Peshmergas killed, one tortured to death and several pasdaran killed other injured during a clash near Baneh.
- Iran pulls down anti-US posters in capital.
- 4,000 flamingoes return to Urmiah Lake, first time in years; locals hope sign of lake revival.
- Huge Achaemenid building from Cyrus era discovered near Persepolis.
- Kurdish PJAK forces launch attack in Mako against Iran Revolutionary Guards.
- The oil pipeline in Esfahan Province exploded on October 28 causing caused a major oil spill.
- Blood shortage reaches critical stage in Tehran province.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated