- Shahram Chinian-Miandoab transferred back from solitary to general ward in Rejaei Shahr.
- Dr. Latif Hasani, on hunger strike, transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Mehdi Khazali transferred to hospital because of a heart attack; banned from all visits.
- Reza Shahabi, Workers’ rights activist, transferred to hospital after 30 days hunger strike.
- Afsaneh Bayazidi, Kurdish student, arrested in Bokan.
- Negar Haeri, daughter of imprisoned journalist Mashallah Haeri, sent to Gharchak prison to serve her 1 year sentence.
- Iraj Lohrasb, Baha’i living in Yazd, arrested.
- Shamis Mohajer, Baha’i, begins serving her 1 year sentence in Evin.
- Tanaz Mohammadi, Baha’i living in Yazd, arrested.
- Davoud Afrouz, Facebook activist arrested in Dehdasht, released from Gachsaran prison on bail.
- Hossein Farzin on a 5 day furlough out of Vakil-Abad prison.
- Abdol-Ghafour Ghalandari, Gonabadi dervish, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Mohsen Ghashghaeizadeh on furlough to attend her mother funerals: she was hurt by a car after her last visit and died anonymously in hospital.
- Sivan Hosseinpour, Kurdish photographer and cartoonist released on bail from Mahabad prison.
- Mostafa Rismanbaf, student activist, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Ahmad Shah-Rezaei, political prisoner, freed at the end of his 1.5 year sentence.
- Behnam Tafazoli-Nesab, Facebook activist arrested in Dehdasht, released from Gachsaran prison on bail.
- Reza Tejareh, Facebook activist arrested in Dehdasht, released from Gachsaran prison on bail.
- Afshin Zamanati, Facebook activist arrested in Dehdasht, released from Gachsaran prison on bail.
- Temporary detention order has been extended for one more month for journalist Saba Azarpeik.
- Workers’ rights activist Behnam Ebrahimzadeh’s family assaulted.
- Vahid Hakani, Christian convert, launches a new hunger strike.
- Layegh Kordpour, Salafist prisoner, has sewn his lips to obtain his transfer from Dizel Abad to Paveh.
- Fire in Evin clinic, some prisoners’ belongings burnt.
News of injustice in Iran
- Sohila Aghdasi, Baha’i from Urmia, sentenced to 6 months in prison.
- Fardin Ehsani (Aghsani), Baha’i from Urmia, sentenced to 6 years in prison.
- Hadi Esmailzadeh, lawyer, University professor and member of the Defenders of Human Rights Center, sentenced to 4 years in prison.
- Neda Farsatipour, Baha’i from Urmia, sentenced to 6 months in prison.
- Amir Maboudi, Baha’i from Urmia, sentenced to 6 months in prison.
- Noushin Misaghi, Baha’i from Urmia, sentenced to 6 months in prison.
- Farahnaz Moghadam, Baha’i from Urmia, sentenced to 6 years in prison.
- 6 years in prison upheld by Appeals for Foad Rezazadeh.
- Shamim Rouhani, Baha’i, sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Journalist Mashallah Shamsolvaezin summoned by court in Evin, charged and then released on 200 million toman bail.
- Gisou Sheikh-Hasan-Abadi, Baha’i from Urmia, sentenced to 6 years in prison.
University – Culture
- Moral patrol assaulted and arrested a female student because of her veil inside of the art Univ. "few injured”.
- 15 Internet cafés sealed by police in Lorestan.
- Clash at the ceremony of nomination of head of Amir Kabir University in favour of Majid Tavakoli.
- Families of hanged prisoners rally in front of Ghezel-Hesar prison.
- Iran resumes auto exports to Russia.
- Vice FM visits Russia.
- Iranian jet fighter deployed to help Iraq fight ISIS.
- EU court ruled the asset freeze imposed on Tehran's Sharif University of Technology cannot be upheld.
- UN Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay urges Iran nuclear talks to include human rights.
- Inflation rate declines for the 8th consecutive month, abating from 35.2 to 26.2% in April-May.
- 400 workers of Payandan factory in Boushehr have not been paid for 6 months.
- 140 sub-contractors in Abadan have not been paid for 3 months.
- Value of Iranian currency rises by 6% in 3 weeks.
- 6 units of films production and selling closed in Gonbad-Kavous.
- Government cuts free Ramadan dinners.
- The car of those who do not respect Ramadan will be seized.
- Iran police launches new campaign to seize satellite antennas before Ramadan.
- Police shuts down restaurants in Tehran on 1st day of Ramadan.
- Government denies access to offices for bad-veiled women in Nahavand.
- Khamenei calls for the prohibition of politics in Universities.
- Iranian volleyball players win Poland 3-1.
- Iran Navy saves oil tanker from pirates.
- 31 cafés-tobacco closed in West Azerbaijan.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated