- Dr. Nader Babaei transferred handcuffed and shackled to hospital for internal bleeding.
- Massoud Bastani was transferred to solitary cell at Rajaee Shahr Prison.
- Abbas Amir-Entezam discharged from hospital.
- On day 17 of hunger strike, political prisoner Rasoul Herdani moved to Evin's clinic in poor health.
- Keyvan Samimi was transferred to solitary cell at Rajaee Shahr Prison.
- Critic blogger Ahmad Nourmohammadi Abadchi was arrested in Ahvaz and transferred to Esfahan Intel detention.
- Five days after release, political prisoner Hadi Amini re-arrested.
- Journalist Zhila Baniyaghoub arrived at Evin Prison to begin serving her one-year sentence.
- Ebrahim Fakhri arrested in Maku for attending a session of poetry in Turkish language.
- Hashem Hosseinpanahi, Kurdish activist, arrested.
- Babak Mohsennezhad, photographer, arrested when taking pictures in Maku.
- Professor at online Baha'i University Keyvan Rahimian summoned to serve his 5-year sentence.
- Mohammad-Hasan Yousef-Pourseifi, human rights activist, reports to Evin to start serving his 5.5 years sentence.
- Sina Aghdaszadeh, Baha’i from Mashhad, freed on 100 million toman bail.
- Akbar Amini released on bail.
- Fariba Ashtari, Baha’i from Yazd, freed on 50 million toman bail.
- Fariborz Baghi, Baha’i from Yazd, freed on 80 million toman bail.
- Vahdat Dana, Baha’i from Shiraz, freed after serving his sentence.
- Farhanaz Misaghian, Baha’i from Yazd, freed on 50 million toman bail.
- Shabnam Motahed, Baha’i from Yazd, freed on 50 million toman bail.
- Nategh Naeemi, Baha’i from Yazd, freed on 50 million toman bail.
- Iman Rashidi, Baha’i from Yazd, freed on 80 million toman bail.
- Shayan Tafazoli, Baha’i from Mashhad, freed on 100 million toman bail.
- Hossein Yazdi, reformist politician arrested last week released.
- Muzaffar Dadi, 24, who was incarcerated in Bandar Abbas Prison, died after being violently beaten by guards.
- Wife of political activist Mohammad Esmail-Zadeh beaten by security forces commander, his teeth and jaw broken.
- Hossein Ronaghi-Maleki gets internal bleeding in his kidneys after beatings and hunger strike
News of injustice in Iran
- Human Rights activist/Zanjan Payame Noor University student Davoud Khodakarami sentenced to 4 months suspended for 4 years.
- Journalist/political activist Mohammadsafar Lafoti sentenced to 5 years suspended + 5 years ban from political/Journalism activities
- New charges were pressed against senior Reformist Behzad Nabavi imprisoned in IRGC's ward 2A.
- 3 executions in Rajaei Shahr prison.
University – Culture
- First phase of the national internet was installed in 28 of Iran’s 31 provinces.
- Tehran Times Managing Director, Reza Moghaddasi, and Isaac Chipampe, Managing Director of Zambia’s Daily Mail, signed a cooperation agreement with the goal of improving socio-cultural relations between Iran and Zambia.
- Isfahan Petrochemical Complex shuts down due to oil shortages.
- Iran suspends $2.6B gas project with Chinese consortium.
- 5 million day laborers deprived of benefits of the labor law.
- Workers protesting the bankruptcy verdict of Avangaan manufacturer of transmission towers: 100 workers laid off.
- $ 1 = 2,200 toman on Wednesday, 2,250 on Thursday
- Russia has taken over the market for Iranian oil in Turkey.
- Iran and North Korea sign technological cooperation agreement, deepening ties.
- Bahrain demands apologies from Iran further to translation of Morsi speech during NAM.
- Alleged spy ring for Iran revealed by visual records in Turkey.
- Iran Supplying Syrian Military via Iraqi Airspace.
- Canada lists Iran as "state sponsor of terrorism" for support of Assad regime in Syria. Canada has closed its embassy in Iran, effective immediately, and declared personae non gratae all remaining Iranian diplomats in Canada.
- Ahmadinejad appoints Reza Nazar-Ahari, former ambassador to Finland, as Iran’s new ambassador to Japan.
Politics in Iran
- Revolutionary Guards killed a member of the PDKI, Esmail Kargar, in Shno.
- Khamenei's rep in IRGC: Regime's legitimacy does NOT lie in people's vote.
- 7 Ayatollahs in Qom call execution of political opponents legally indefensible
- IRGC wants to establish seminary schools.
- Security forcibly closes 15 businesses in Qazvin for not strictly observing the rules and values of Islam.
- Iran’s next presidential election set for June 14.
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkish coast, 58 dead.
- 21 medals, of which 9 golden for Iran during Paralympics.