- Ali Alaei transferred from ward 350 to ward 7 of Evin.
- Esmail Barzegari transferred from ward 350 to ward 7 of Evin.
- Saghi Fadaee, Baha’i from Mashhad, arrested again.
- Seyed Ali-Asghar Gharavi, journalist and political activist, begins serving his 6 month sentence.
- Behieh Manavipour, Baha’i, released on bail.
- Mohsen Shoja, political activist, released on 50 million toman bail.
- Khaled Herdani, Kurdish political activist, ends his hunger strike.
- Cell of Hamid-Reza Moradi-Sarvestani, dervish Gonabadi, raided.
- Mohammad-Reza Pourshajari (Siamak Mehr), political prisoner recently released, denied passport.
- 40% of political and civic activist in prison, are Kurdish citizen.
- Common law prisoners join dervishes’ hunger strike.
- Families of dervishes on hunger strike organize a sit-in in visit hall of prisons.
News of injustice in Iran
- Ghoncheh Ghavami, British citizen, will be detained for 60 more days.
- Badi Hosseinpanahi, Kurdish activist, sentenced to 7 years in prison.
- Sasan Soleimani, producer of “Happy” video, sentenced to 1 year suspended for 3 years.
- 3 executions postponed in Bandar Abbas due to request of victims’ families.
- 4 suicides in Rejaei Shahr prison last week.
- 4 Razi petrochemical workers sentenced to lashes and imprisonment.
- One political Kurdish political prisoner hanged on Monday in Urmia prison.
- One hanging in Qom on Tuesday.
- Two hangings in Urmia on Wednesday.
- 5 public hangings in Shiraz on Thursday.
- 8 hangings in Kerman prison on Thursday.
- 4 hangings in Bandar Abbas on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Nora Sabet, Baha’i, denied access to University.
- Cyber police claims that 135 prostitution pages were found on Facebook.
- Many Iranian writers publish their books in Afghanistan to bypass censure.
- Iran is sending troops to Iraq to fight against Islamic State.
- Large delegation from German University visits Iran.
- France drops case against MEK after 11-year.
- Zarif, Ashton meet at Iran UN mission in New York.
- Kenya detains two Iranians on suspicion of planning attacks.
- Zarif meets North Korea FM in Tehran.
- Hossein Dehghan, Iran’s Defense Minister meets president of Turkmenistan in Ashkabad.
- Meeting between Rouhani and Zarif with the Slovak Foreign Minister.
- Rouhani meets Azerbaijan minister of trade and commerce in Tehran.
- EU court rescinds Iran central bank sanctions.
- Indian imports of Iranian oil rose by nearly half to 271,000 barrels per day (bpd) in January-August from a year ago.
- Ministry objects to patrols enforcing hijab.
- Iran to scrap 400,000 cars to ease pollution.
- The reformist camp led by Mohammad Khatami is aligning itself with the technocratic faction of Ayatollah Ali-Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani for the March 2016 parliamentary election.
- Explosion at Iran's Keyvan Ardakan steel plant.
- Kurdish activists in Sanandaj burn Isis flag.
- Iran wins 2014 Greco-Roman Wrestling World Championships.
- Official with Iran's Asian Games delegation charged with sexual harassment and banned from leaving South Korea.
- Clashes in Mariwan, several members of Islamic Revolutionary Guards killed and injured in the clash.
- Queiroz will remain at his post in Iran national team.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated