- Kurdish political prisoner Shahram Eliasi (life imprisonment) transferred from Evin prison to Rajai Shahr prison.
- Hamid Eslami, Baha’i transferred to Adel Abad prison in Shiraz.
- tFarhad Lahorianransferred to solitary in Sanandaj prison.
- Anwar Hossein-Panahi transferred from Sanandaj prison to an unknown location.
- Human Rights Activist Hossein Ronaghi Maleki was transferred to Evin prison from Tabriz prison.
- Hesam Salavati transferred to solitary in Sanandaj prison.
- Rahman Vafaei, Baha’i transferred to Adel Abad prison in Shiraz.
- Blogger/translator Hamidreza Abdollahi was arrested in a raid of his home Sept 19.
- Fereydoun Aghazadeh (Atila), Azeri activist, arrested during a memorial in Khoy.
- Asgar Akbarzadeh, Azeri activist, arrested during a memorial in Khoy.
- Meysam Azadi, Azeri activist, arrested during a memorial in Khoy.
- Journalist Masoud Bastani returned to prison Friday after 10 days out on furlough.
- Adeleh Cheraghi was arrested Sept 24. Her husband labor activist Alireza Askari recently released on bail.
- Rahim Gholami, Azeri activist, arrested during a memorial in Khoy.
- Hamid Ghorbanalizadeh, Azeri activist, arrested during a memorial in Khoy.
- Faezeh Hashemi arrested to serve her 6 months sentence
- Mehdi Hashemi arrested for interrogations.
- Ahmadinejad's media advisor Aliakbar Javanfekr arrested and sent to Evin to start serving 6 months sentence.
- Abbas Lisani, Azeri activist, arrested during a memorial in Khoy.
- Hasan Maadikhah arrested to serve his sentence.
- Former Gorgan city council member Abdolnaser Maihimini arrested in a raid of his son's home in Tehran while visiting him.
- Siamak Mirzaei, Azeri activist, arrested during a memorial in Khoy.
- Greens supporter activist Shokrollah Nazari arrested in a raid of his home in Shiraz.
- Ali Ranjbar, blogger and translator, arrested on 13 Sep.
- Student activist Esmail SalmanPour who was released on bail on 12 Sept, arrested.
- Kianoosh Tohidi, Azeri activist, arrested during a memorial in Khoy.
- Blogger/Mazandaran University student Mani Tavakoli arrested on his way back home from Tehran.
- Taraneh Torabi, Baha’i, sent to Semnan prison to serve her 20 months sentence with her baby.
- Sarand earthquake relief volunteer worker Mohammad Arjomandirad was released from Tabriz prison.
- Babak Dashab released after finishing 3 year prison term.
- Vahed Kholoosi, aid worker from Sarand camp, released from Tabriz prison.
- Milad Panahipour, aid worker from Sarand camp, released from Tabriz prison.
- Sarand earthquake relief volunteer worker Farid Rohani was released from Tabriz prison.
- Activist Ali Samadpour released on bail after 83 days in detention.
- Sarand earthquake relief volunteer worker Shayan Vahdati was released from Tabriz prison
News of injustice in Iran
- Ayoub Asadi sentenced to 20 years in prison in exile.
- Anisa and Keyvan Dehghani sentenced by Appeals to 6 months each.
- Fakhroldin Faraji sentenced to 30 years in prison in exile.
- Chengiz Ghader Kheiri sentenced to 40 years in prison in exile.
- Sentence of 4 months suspended for Davood Khodakarami maintained by Appeals.
- Azari activist Hamidreza Ranjbar sentenced to 3 years + 74 lashes by court in Tabriz.
- Sentence of 1 year for Ebrahim Rashidi upheld by Appeals.
- Mohammad-Hossein Rezaei sentenced to 30 years in prison in exile.
- Sentence of 6 months + 6 months suspended for Rouzbeh Saadati confirmed by Appels.
- Sanaz Tavassoli sentenced by Appeals to 6 months.
- One person hanged on Saturday.
- One hanging in Semnan on Tuesday.
- 11 hangings in Ghezel Hesar on Wednesday, one in Evin.
- Six hangings in Ghezel Hesar on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Student activist Vahid Abedini denied PhD studies again by Tehran University.
- Google and Gmail have been filtered in Iran.
- Jomhouri Eslami halves number of pages because of paper crisis.
- The head of Cultural and Social Branch of the Ministry of Education announced the decision to enforce uniforms for college students.
- Iran boycotts the 2013 Oscars (in the wake of the anti-Islam film).
- 180,000 academics leave Iran each year.
- Iran Gender Equality site is hacked.
- Some government offices have installed VPN and filter-breakers to use Gmail.
- 17 sunni teachers banned from teaching in Kurdistan province.
- Iran bans Shargh Daily, reformist paper.
- Iran scraps cheaper foreign currency for studies abroad.
- 10000 workers in Iran in a petition to the government: Faltering economy, unfair labor practices jeopardize our livelihoods.
- Teachers rally in front of Parliament, again.
- $1 = 2460 tomans on Saturday, 2475 on Sunday, 2530 on Monday, 2523 on Tuesday, 2630 on Wednesday, 2700 on Thursday.
- 200 workers lose their job due to auto factory not being able to import parts from France due to sanctions.
- According to the head of the Retired Workers Society, 80% of the retired workers are under the poverty line.
- Luxury car imports up 30%.
- Faced with a lack of funds and credit needed to continue construction of the Ahvaz Metro, the project managers imposed a forced vacation on most employees.
- MP: Inflation rate in price of food items is 46%.
- Big money helps remove MEK, Iranian opposition group from terror list.
- US have issued over 100 Visas to Ahmadinejad's entourage so far for his 2012 UN visit to New York but refused 20 others among them Mohammad Shaikhan and Mohammad Jafar Behdad.
- Pro- regime Iranian journalist killed by Syrian rebels.
- Ramin Mehmanparast, Iranian foreign ministry spokesman, attacked by protesters in New York.
- Students demand expulsion of French Ambassador from Tehran.
- Iran to set up Holy Prophet stand at Frankfurt Book Fair 2012.
- Iran accused Siemens of implanting tiny explosives inside equipment Iran purchased for its nuclear program.
- Iran ranks 3rd in Islamic countries for suicide after Sudan and Tunisia.
- 3 earthquakes jolted Tehran province, near city of Tehran, Varamin, Damavand and Rey.