- Javad Abou-Ali transferred to Behbahan prison.
- Mohammad Danaei transferred to Behbahan prison.
- Political prisoner Mohammad-Hossein Rezaei (serving total 45 years) on hunger strike (sewed lips) moved to solitary.
- Akbar Amini arrested again.
- Senior Reformist Mohsen Aminzadeh is back in Evin prison after medical furlough extension was denied.
- Labour and child rights activist, Behnam Ebrahimzadeh, returned to Evin.
- Journalist Hesamedin Eslamlou, the arts et culture editor of Pasargard publication in Sirjan has been arrested.
- Mehdi Farmani, student at Shiraz University, arrested after campaign meeting for Rouhani.
- National Front member Issa Khan Hatami summoned by Intel then arrested and sent to Evin to start serving 2 years prison term.
- Mohammad Reza Khosravi, brother of death row political prisoner Gholamreza Khosravi was arrested.
- Journalist Mehdi Mahmoudian is back in Rejaei Shahr prison after furlough extension was denied.
- Mehdi Rahmani, of Yarsani faith, arrested for filming suicide of another member of same religion.
- Azita Rastei-Firouzzadeh, student at Shiraz University, arrested after campaign meeting for Rohani.
- Mohammad-Reza Vahedi, student at Shiraz University, arrested after campaign meeting for Rouhani.
- Amin Vatani arrested after Rouhani’s meeting.
- Fatemeh Ziaei-Azad arrested again.
- 5 Council Union members of the Abbaspour University, Tehran have been arrested.
- Omid Kharazmian released on bail from Evin.
- Naeim Salavati arrested during Ayatollah Taheri's funeral in Esfahan released.
News of injustice in Iran
- Gonabadi Dervish, Mostafa Abdi, sentenced to 3 years in prison by Tehran's Revolutionary Court.
- Life sentence of Abdolreza Ghanbari reduced to 15 years.
- Jailed cleric, blogger Mohammad-Sadegh (Arash) Honarvar-Shojaei-Khoee sentenced additional 15 months in prison.
- Political prisoner Saman Nasim's death penalty sentence confirmed.
- Seyyed Mahmoud-Alireza Tabatabaei, lawyer of Rafsanjani's family sentenced to 50 lashes + 4 months jail; banned from practicing law for 5 years.
University – Culture
- Asghar Farhadi received Great Vermeil Medal of Paris.
- Talkhon Hamzavi wins Student Academy Award for her film "Parvaneh".
- Satellite dishes confiscated in Salmas County.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh given honorary degree by York University. Karim Lahiji, FIDH president, accepts it on her behalf
- Protest against Hezbollah outside Iran embassy in Beirut : one dead.
- Three members of Iran's Revolutionary Guards killed in Syria.
- Hossein Amir Abdollahian, Deputy Foreign Minister, visits Moscow to discuss Syrian crisis.
- Ali Akbar Salehi meets German Ambassador in Tehran.
- Closure of the border between Iran and Iraq for three days.
- Security forces raid campaign headquarters of presidential candidates Aref, Rouhani in Shiraz.
- Gholam-Ali Haddad-Adel quits Iran presidential race.
- Mohammad Reza Aref has pulled out of the race in favor of Hassan Rouhani.
- Mashai has appealed to Iran’s Supreme Leader to let him join the race for president.
- Rouhani's campaign offices in Boushehr were attacked by security forces.
- Iran sets up secret prisons to crush dissent ahead of elections.
- First unofficial results of election :
- Rohani 15 million
- Ghalibaf 11
- Jalili 7
- Rezaei 5
- Velayati 3
- Gharazi 1
- Iran beats 4 - 0 Lebanon in 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualification.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated