- Political activist Amir Amir-Gholi moved from solitary to public ward in Evin.
- Political activist Ali Ebadi-Jamkhaneh transferred to hospital.
- Political activist Fakhroldin Faraji moved to hospital for surgery.
- Lawyer Afshin Karampour is back to Evin.
- Baha’i Foad Moghadam sent to hospital.
- Lawyer Mostafa Daneshjou sent back to Evin despite doctors’ advice.
- Naser Abdol-Hosseinzadeh, Azeri activist, sent to Meshkin-Shahr prison to serve his 6 months sentence.
- Mohammad-Reza Roein-Otoufat begins serving his 10 years sentence in Evin.
- Political activist Ghorban-Ali Behzadiannejad released on furlough.
- Student activist Mahdieh Golroo released on bail.
- Christian convert Vahid Hakani freed on parole.
- Ali-Asghar Mahmoudian not allowed to attend his mother’s funeral.
News of injustice in Iran
- Detention order for journalist Yaghma Fashkhami extended.
- Mehdi Farahi-Shandiz sentenced to 3 extra years in prison.
- Sentence of 20 years for Facebook activist Seyed Masoud Talebi confirmed by Supreme Court.
- 7 hangings in Minab on Saturday.
- One hanging in Esfahan on Sunday.
- 3 hangings in Kerman on Sunday.
- 3 hangings in Hamedan on Monday.
- One hanging in Shiraz on Tuesday.
- 2 hangings in Arak on Tuesday.
- One hanging in Tehran on Wednesday.
- 2 hangings in Isfahan on Wednesday.
University – Culture
- Musician Majid Derakhshani banned from traveling abroad.
- Setareh Sobh weekly publication banned for publishing MP Motahari's critical letter to the Judiciary Chief.
- A thousand workers on strike in the coal mines of Eastern Alborz.
- Laid-off refinery workers protest plant closure.
- Ali Shamkhani, the Supreme National Security Council Secretary, met with Irakli Garibashvili, Parliament Speaker of Georgia.
- Mohammad-Javad Zarif is in Yerevan.
- Vice-president of German parliament visits Tehran.
- Velayati meets with President Putin in Moscow.
- Economy Minister visits Azerbaijan.
- Supply problem shuts down sugar refinery.
- Illegal currency exchange agencies sealed in Tehran.
- Iran's foreign minister summoned to parliament over walk with Kerry.
- Police raid homes in Paveh to collect satellites.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated