- Hamed Ahmadi, Kurdish Sunni activist, transferred to Ghezel Hesar.
- Dr. Asadollah Asadi transferred to Evin 290 solitary because of his dry hunger strike.
- Jahangir and Jamshid Dehghani, Kurdish Sunni activists, transferred to Ghezel Hesar.
- Mehdi Farahi-Shandiz, political activist, transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Saeed Matinpour is back in Evin 350.
- Kamal Molaei, Kurdish Sunni activist, transferred to Ghezel Hesar.
- Seyyed Hossein Ronaghi-Maleki transferred to Hashemizadeh hospital then back to Evin without treatment.
- Danial Babayani, Azeri cyber activist, arrested to serve his sentence of 23 months.
- Habibollah Beigzadeh, Azeri cyber activist, arrested to serve his sentence of 23 months.
- Abdolhossein Harati, who recently came back to Iran, arrested.
- Nematollah Kami, Azeri cyber activist, arrested to serve his sentence of 23 months.
- Mehdi Khazali arrested for the 7th time; he launches a hunger strike.
- Mehdi Tadini reports to Evin to begin serving his 2 years sentence.
- 2 arrests at Neda Agha-Soltan grave during her 5th year memorial.
- Adel Fanaian, Baha’i, freed on parole.
- Rahman Ghahremanpour-Bonab, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Masoumeh Gholizadeh released on 100 million toman bail from Tabriz prison.
- Hossein Nouraninejad was released on 200 million toman bail.
- Abbas Samadian, political activist, released on 150 million toman bail.
- Ali Shariati, political activist, released on 150 million toman bail.
- Mohsen Ghashghaeizadeh is on hunger strike to protest disappearance of his mother.
- 80 political prisoners in Rejaei Shahr are on hunger strike to support 4 death row prisoners transferred to Ghezel Hesar.
News of injustice in Iran
- Ghasem Ebrahimpour, Kurdish political activist, sentenced by Appeals to 2 years in prison.
- Ali-Asghar Honarmand, founder of Narenji Website, sentenced to 11 years in prison.
- Jamal Mina-Shiri, Kurdish political activist, sentenced by Appeals to 3.5 years in prison.
- Ebrahim Mostafapour, Kurdish political activist, sentenced by Appeals to 2 years in prison.
- Hossein Nozari, working with Narenji Website, sentenced to 7 years in prison.
- Ehsan Paknejad, technical editor of Narenji Website, sentenced to 5 years in prison
- Hadi Tavanmand, Kurdish political activist, sentenced by Appeals to 3.5 years in prison.
- Abbas Vahedi, editor of Narenji Website, sentenced to 2.5 years in prison
- 10 hangings in Urmia prison on Wednesday, 2 others pardoned by victims.
- 3 hangings in Yazd prison.
University – Culture
- 1000 foreign movies participate in Tehran Short Film-festival.
- Mohammad-Reza Shajarian will receive next week medal of ‘Chevalier des Arts et Lettres’.
- Neday e Enghelab, Website affiliated with the guards shuts itself.
- Tehran Tires factory workers protest again.
- A group of women protest in front of volleyball federation against their banning from entering the stadium.
- Iran Air staff on strike at Mehrabad airport.
- 1st Vice President Eshagh Jahangiri meets with Bolivian President Evo Morales in Santa Cruz.
- Zarif meets South african Foreign Minister in Tehran.
- Members of Algerian-Iranian parliamentary friendship meet Parliament Speaker Larijani in Tehran.
- Kurdistan PM in Tehran to discuss Iraq situation.
- British FM says "circumstances are right to reopen our embassy in Tehran".
- UN General Assembly’s Legal Committee elects Iranian envoy as vice-chairman.
- Oil minister cancels contracts signed under Ahmadinejad.
- MPs demand stronger veil enforcement.
- Rouhani orders investigation of possibilities of women presence in stadium.
- Rafsanjani asks supreme leader to release Mousavi et Karroubi.
- Zabol shrouded in darkness by sandstorm.
- Use of music in public places including taxis buses and trains banned in Varamin.
- Iran wins over Italy 19-8 in volleyball.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated