- Opposition religious leader Kazemini Borujerdi imprisoned in Evin Prison transferred to solitary confinement following his call to boycott the elections.
- Zaniar Moradi transferred back to Rejaei Shahr right after hernia surgery, beaten upon arrival, one stitch torn, then sent to solitary.
- Roein Otoufat transferred from solitary to Evin 350.
- Bahman Ahmadi-Amouee summoned back to prison.
- Maurice Bagheri, member of Hashemi campaign in Lahijan, arrested.
- Masoud Bastani, on medical furlough, summoned back to prison.
- Ghorban-Ali Behzadiannejad summoned back to prison.
- Labour activist Behnam Ebrahimzadeh summoned to prison.
- Hamid Hadisi, member of Hashemi campaign in Lahijan, arrested.
- Bahareh Hedayat summoned back to prison.
- Mohammad Kabiri, member of Hashemi campaign, arrested.
- Zhila Karamzadeh-Makvandi is back to Evin after one week on furlough.
- Ebrahim Khosh-Sirat, member of Hashemi campaign in Lahijan, arrested.
- Esmail Ali Mirzaei, chair of West Azarbaijan Reformist party Participation Front arrested.
- Mohammad Mohseni, member of Hashemi campaign, arrested.
- Didar Raufi is back to Rajaei Shahr prison.
- On medical furlough Hossein Ronaghi Maleki summoned back to prison.
- Foad Sadeghi, editor in chief of website Bazatb arrested.
- Hani Yazerloo begins serving his 1 year sentence in Evin.
- Ahmad Zeidabadi summoned back to prison.
- Goudarz and Rofia Beidaghi, Baha’is from Semnan, freed at the end of their sentence.
- Hamed Mahmoudnejad, workers’ rights activist, released on 50 million toman bail.
- Akram-Alsadat Sanjari released on 50 million tomans bail.
- Milad Yazdannejad released on 50 million tomans bail.
- Khaled Hardani is on hunger strike in Rajaei Shahr to protest destruction of homes in Ahvaz.
- Dr Mehdi Khazali breaks his hunger strike.
- Mostafa Mesri, Kurdish political activist begins hunger strike and sews his lips.
- Shahrokh Zamani is on hunger strike in Rajaei Shahr to protest destruction of homes in Ahvaz.
News of injustice in Iran
- Farhad Fahandezh, Baha’i from Gorgan sentenced to 10 years.
- Kamal Kashani, Baha’i from Gorgan sentenced to 5 years.
- Navid Khanjani sentenced to 5 extra months in prison because of earthquake aid camp.
- Payam Markazi, Baha’i from Gorgan sentenced to 5 years.
- Sentence of 2 years upheld by Appeals for Gonabadi dervish Ali Moazzami.
- Mohammad Bagher Moradi who was arrested on raid of Saraye Ahl-e Ghalam sentenced to 5 years in prison.
- Amanollah Mostaghim begins serving his 5 years sentence in Evin.
- Hossein Ronaghi-Maleki sentenced to 5 extra months in prison because of earthquake aid camp.
- Siamak Sadri, Baha’i from Gorgan sentenced to 5 years.
- Farahmand Sanaei, Baha’i from Gorgan sentenced to 5 years.
- Kourosh Ziari, Baha’i from Gorgan sentenced to 5 years.
- One hanging in Koramabad on Sunday.
- Two hangings in Tehran on Sunday.
- One female prisoner hanged in Varamin prison.
- Lashing sentence executed in public in Borazjan.
University – Culture
- Security forces confiscated satellite dishes in an extensive 2-day operation in Golestan.
- Removal of women's studies at Tehran University.
- 3 internet cafes were closed by Fattah police at Bojnurd.
- Website of Mardomsalari newspaper filtered.
- Pro Rafsanjani and Hassan Rouhani news site, Aftab news has been filtered.
- Website of Bahar Newspaper - close to reformist- filtered
- 100 billion tomans of the 136 billion tomans allotted for student loans were eliminated.
- Banned Iranian filmmaker Mohammad Rasoulof to attend Cannes Film Festival.
- Students in Tabriz Azad University and Urmia University protest against change of schedule for exams to have Universities closed during elections.
- 1,200 common law prisoners on hunger strike in Ghezel Hesar prison.
- 68% drop in car imports to Iran.
- Iran religious centers, Howzehs (religious facilities) exempted from paying electricity, water, other related charges.
- 40 Majlis members express support of Rafsanjani’s candidacy.
- National Reformist Youth Headquarter [pro-Khatami support Rafsanjani] suspended in Tehran and other cities.
- 8 approved candidates :
- Mohammad-Reza Aref
- Mohammad-Bagher Ghalibaf
- Seyed Mohammad Gharazi
- Ghorban-Ali Hadad-Adel
- Saeed Jalili
- Mohsen Rezai
- Hassan Rouhani
- Ali-Akbar Velayati.
- Live debates for Iran presidential election campaign cancelled.
- Accident at Tehran's oil refinery / One engineer was killed.
- Professor Parvaneh Vosough, Angel of Iran's Cancer Children, Passes Away
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated