- Labour rights activists Behnam Ebrahimzadeh was transferred to ward 1 in Rejaei Shahr.
- Hamid-Reza Moradi, Gonabadi dervish, sent to hospital.
- Shahram Pourmansouri moved to hospital.
- Ribvar Abdollahi, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Mahtab Afshari, Halgheh Erfan instructor, arrested.
- Soheila Aghdasi begins serving her 6 months sentence.
- Fardine Aghsani begins serving her 6 months sentence.
- Mahabad Kurdish activist Hasan Ahmadi arrested.
- Mokhtar Assadi, Kurdish labour rights activisit and teacher, begins serving his 1 year sentence.
- Mohsen Biglarbeigi, member of Nedai Iranian arrested.
- Shahram Dinaroui, Christian convert, arrested in Isfahan.
- Javid Fakhrian, member of Nedai Iranian arrested.
- Ali Ghazali, Web sites editor, arrested and sent to Evin.
- Mitra Goudarzi, member of Erfan Halgheh, arrested in Kish Island.
- Saeed Hosseini, national-religious activist, arrested.
- Christian convert Ebrahim Hosseinzadeh arrested in Shiraz
- Aida Izadi, member of Erfan Halgheh, arrested in Kish Island.
- Mohammad-Reza Josheshan arrested.
- Reza Khandan arrested for some hours.
- Amir Khorram back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Ilka Misaghi, Baha’i from Tabriz, arrested.
- Noushine Misaghi begins serving her 6 months sentence.
- Majid Moghadam was arrested.
- Farzad Moradi-Nia, workers’ rights activist, arrested.
- Sina Rahimpour, member of Nedai Iranian arrested.
- Atta Rajabi, Baha’i, arrested at home in Hamadan.
- Adel Shirjang, member of Erfan Halgheh, arrested in Kish Island.
- Adib Sho’a’i begins serving his 6 months sentence in Mashhad.
- Kourosh Soleimani, member of Erfan Halgheh, arrested in Kish Island.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh briefly arrested and released after some hours.
- Ali Tabarzadi, son of Heshmatollah Tabrzadi arrested and released after 3 days.
- Mostafa Tadjzadeh is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Mohammad-Reza Vahedi, Christian convert, arrested in Isfahan.
- 60 years old Asghar Ghatan was on a 3 days furlough, then back to prison.
- Evin journalist Ali Ghazali released after 9 days.
- Mashallah Haeri released on medical furlough.
- Nader Jani released from Evin on furlough.
- Hamid Karvasi released from Evin on furlough.
- Baha'i Payman Kashfi released from Rejaei Shahr prison after completing his 4 years sentence.
- Amir Khorram released from Evin on furlough.
- Mostafa Rahpish released on bail.
- Ali Rashidi released on furlough.
- Mohammad Shafie, Green political activist, freed at the end of his 4 years sentence.
- Said Yassaei released on bail.
- Ali, Habib and Jafar Afshari are on hunger strike in Urmia prison.
- Badi Hossein Panahi, Kurdish political prisoner in Bandar Langeh prison, is on hunger strike in support of Urmia prisoners.
- Ghezel Hessar prisoners are on hunger strike to protest against mass executions..
News of injustice in Iran
- After 7-year detention cyber activist Vahid Asghari sentenced to 18-year jail.
- Journalist Serajoddine Mirdamadi sentenced b y Appeals to 3 years in prison and 2 years travel ban.
- 5-year sentence of Baha'i Hassan Momtazi confirmed by Appeals.
- Jason Rezaian temporary detention extended.
- 5 hangings in Rejai Shahr.
- 1 hanging in Kashan on Monday.
- 1 hanging in Qom on Saturday.
- 1 hanging in Ardebil.
- 17 men and one woman hanged on Wednesday.
- 2 public hangings.
- One Afghan citizen hanged in Karaj.
- One woman hanged in Ghazvin.
University – Culture
- Alizadeh refuses French Legion d’Honneur.
- Rap concerts won’t be allowed in Iran.
- Time, Person of the Year, Dr. Pardis Sabeti, 38، Geneticist who sequenced the Ebola genome.
- Isfahan University students met to support opposition leaders; they were attacked and beaten.
- Baha’is join Nasrin Sotoudeh protest.
- Protest in front of Ahvaz governor’s office.
- One official human rights delegation flies to Italy.
- Iran first denies airstrikes on IS in Iraq then confirm then telling they were done on Iraq’s request.
- Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jafari meets Zarif.
- Iranian Economy Minister meets with Pakistani Prime Minister.
- Suicide-car attack against Iran’s representative in Yemen, 3 dead according to authorities and paramedics.
- Hamas delegation travelled to Iran.
- Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi FMs meet.
- $1 = 34,040 rials.
- Fuel prices rise boost donkey’s trade.
- A new reformist political party approved.
- Justice Minister: Decision about ‘house arrest’ is not in administrative authorities’ scope. Administration will not intervene.
- Ban of children marriage is against Islamic sharia.
- Iran announces arrest of 109 NATO personnel in Bandar Abbas.
- 11 Tabriz beauty parlors and cafes in Tabriz sealed because of non-compliance with Islamic rules.
- Hospital director in Tehran victim of an acid attack; both eyes damaged ; attackers arrested.
- At least 6 women victims of knife attacks in Jahrom.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated