- Mostafa Daneshjou transferred to hospital.
- Abdolreza Ghanbari, teacher, transferred from Borazjan to Rejaei Shahr.
- Alireza Jahanshahi, cleric student, arrested during Friday prayers in Semnan.
- Atta Rajabi, Baha’i, arrested in Hamedan.
- Hasan Tafah, 85 years old, suffering of blood cancer, back to Rejaei Shahr at the end of his medical furlough.
- Saeed Yasaei, follower of Erfan Halgheh, arrested.
- Hojatoleslam Ali Zakeri is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Mohammad-Amin Abdollahi, Kurdish political prisoner, released on furlough.
- Maryam Alsadat-Yahyahvi, activist, released.
- Hossein Derakhshan, father of blogging in Iran, pardoned by supreme leader.
- Seyyed Ali-Asghar Gharavi, journalist and cleric, released at the end of his sentence.
- Faran Hesami, Baha’i, released on 3 days furlough.
- Mostafa Nili, student activist, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Siamak Ghaderi, journalist, honored with the CPJ' 2014 International Press Freedom Awards.
- Arash Sadeghi’s temporary detention extended for 2 months.
News of injustice in Iran
- Nemat Fatehi, Kurdish activist, sentenced to 15 years in prison by Appeals.
- Mohsen Khoda-Bandeh-Lou, Kurdish activist, sentenced to 15 years in prison by Appeals.
- Iraj Lohrasb, Baha’i, sentenced to two years in prison for Facebook activity.
- Tanaz Mohammadi, Baha’i, sentenced to one year in prison for Facebook activity.
- Kianoosh Rostami, Kurdish activist, sentenced to 15 years in prison by Appeals.
- 2 hangings in Zahedan last Thursday.
- 3 public hangings in Bandar Abbas on Saturday.
- One hanging in Ghaem Shahr on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Tehran University Professor Mostafa Malekian intervention canceled by basijis.
- Sit-in in front of bar association continues in support of Nasrin Sotoudeh.
- Protest in Yasouj, several people arrested.
- Rally in support of Mohammad-Ali Taheri held in front of Evin.
- Thousands rally against legislative attack on workers’ rights.
- China's top domestic security chief visits Iran to push for anti-terror cooperation.
- Iran uses China bank to transfer funds to Quds-linked companies.
- UN resolution on Iran passes with 78 positive and 35 negative votes.
- Iranian airports' incomes do not cover their expenses.
- An Iran/American chamber of Commerce was establish in Maryland.
- 58% increase in trade with countries members of EU.
- For the 4th time, nominee for Science Minister is refused by Parliament.
- Iranian weightlifter takes gold at World Championships.
- Homes of two Baha’is burned in Hamadan.
- Mostafa Pashaei, pop idol's funeral draws biggest crowds in Iran since 2009 unrest.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated