- Mohammad-Amin Abdollahi transferred to solitary after he launches hunger strike.
- Cultural Arab activist Emar Abeyat arrested and sent to Dezfoul prison.
- Nava and Nika Khalousi arrested to begin serving sentence.
- Semnan student Mohammad-Amin Roghani freed at the end of his sentence.
- Kurdish political activist Fakhroldin Faraji is on hunger strike.
- Leftist student Arash Mohammadi on hunger strike to support Shahrokh Zamani.
- Christian convert Vahid Hakani on hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Student Afsaneh Bayazidi sentenced to 2 years suspended for affiliation to banned Kurdish group.
University – Culture
- Mehran Tamadon wins French Cinema du Réel Prize.
- Silent protest in front of Pakistani consulate in Mashhad on Sunday.
- India released an Iranian ship detained for the last two years.
- 1st vice-president says Iran does not seek indefinite power for Assad.
- Iranian border guards released in the hands of Iranian authorities.
- EU calls for more relations with Iran after nuclear agreement, based on respect of human rights.
- Boeing gets US license to sell spare parts to Iran.
- Iran trades 1,859 MW of electricity with neighboring countries.
- Russia, Iran announce $20 billion oil-for-goods deal.
- Iranian police seize over 1 ton of narcotics in Kerman province.
- Mudslides and floods hit several Iranian provinces.
- Precipitation in Iran decreases by 8 percent.
- Historic monument Badi-Ol-Hokama destroyed in Hamedan.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated