- Mehdi Koukhian, on hunger strike in Maragheh prison, was transferred to quarantine.
- Blogger and poet Reza Akvanian arrested.
- Hassan Assadi Zeidabadi is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Mostafa Badkoubei is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- National Front member Houtan Dolati arrested.
- Saman Hamidi is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Behzad Houshmand-Mavid is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Jamileh Karimi, reformist activist, arrested at her home in Shiraz.
- Political activist Hossein Kiani was arrested in Amol, Mazandaran.
- Mohsen Mohagheghi is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Mohammad-Reza Moghiseh is back to Evin.
- Kamiar Parsa is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Seyyed Shahaboldin Razavi is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Mohammad Rezaei is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Majid Sedaghat is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Blogger and poet Reza Akvanian released.
- Goran Bahrami, workers’ rights activist, was released on bail from Kermanshah prison.
- Labor activist Vafa Ghaderi released on 50 million toman bail from Sanandaj prison.
- Abolfazl Ghasemi freed (sentence commuted).
- Amir Gorshasabi freed (sentence commuted).
- Saman Hamidi-Azadi freed (sentence commuted).
- Labor activist Khaled Hosseini released on 50 million toman bail from Sanandaj prison.
- Labor activist Hamed Mahmoudnejad released on 50 million toman bail from Sanandaj prison.
- Mohammad Negari, workers’ rights activist, was released on bail from Kermanshah prison.
- Majid Sedaghat freed (sentence commuted).
- Ali Shariati freed (sentence commuted).
- Javad Zakeni freed (sentence commuted).
- Alireza Karami KheirAbadi, a security prisoner, after 10 days in a coma in the hospital while handcuffed and shackled to the hospital bed, died.
- Hossein Mirzakhan dies of injuries sustained almost 4 years after Election.
- Shiraz's Adel Abad prison chief resigns. On last day as head of Adel Abad prison, Mr. Ali Mazaffari visited Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri , hugged them and asked for forgiveness.
- Journalist and activist Hengameh Shahidi was taken to hospital with heart problems.
News of injustice in Iran
- Blogger, Mojtaba Daneshtalab sentenced to 6 months for criticising leadership.
- Davar Hosseini-Vojdan had his sentence commuted.
- Seyyed Alireza Seyedian had his sentence commuted.
- One hanging in Bandar-Abbas prison.
University – Culture
- Iran’s cyber army attacks new website of Mohsen Kadivar.
- Journalist Siamak Ghaderi expelled from IRNA under Minister of Intelligence’s pressure..
- Egypt suspends commercial flights from Iran after protests.
- Iran released a number of Saudi boats along with their crews in response to the release of 15 Iranian nationals.
- Denmark ends support on anti- narcotics program in Iran.
- 'Because of good behavior', Iran sanctions lifted on three companies.
- President of Burundi meets supreme leader during a visit in Iran.
- Sheikh Khaled bin Hilal, Chairman of the Oman Parliament, visits Iran.
- Human kidneys for transplant selling for $10,000 in Iran.
- Gholamreza Mesbahi-Moqaddam, Chairman of the Majlis Planning, Budget and Assessment Committee, said during a meeting with the representatives of Iran’s Chamber of Commerce, “The rate of economic growth is zero or below zero and negative”.
- Iran’s imports from the UK nearly doubled in the last Iranian year.
- Iran Khodro signs agreement to operate in Tunisia.
- Saudi diplomat 'barred' from leaving Iran.
- “Moderate” presidential candidate Hassan Rohani promises bill of rights.
- Flooding damages infrastructure of several cities in Iran.
- Quake, 6.3 magnitude, strikes near Iran's nuclear city Bushehr. Iran declares three-day mourning period following a major earthquake that killed at least 37 people.
- Iran to launch taxi driving Faculty in Tehran.
- Iran develops a national Google Earth.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated