- Jahanbakhsh Amous transferred from Dehdasht to Yasuj prison.
- Moslem Marivani transferred from Kermanshah Intel to Rejaei Shahr.
- Mohammad-Reza Pourshajari transferred to Rejaei Shahr prison clinic.
- Foad Rezazadeh transferred from Kermanshah Intel to Rejaei Shahr.
- Dariush Taheri transferred from Dehdasht to Yasuj prison.
- Michael and Idriss Darbandi arrested in Oshnavyeh.
- Morad Esmaili arrested in Mahabad.
- Mohammad-Ali Javanmardi, workers’ rights activist in Abadan refinery, arrested at his working place.
- Younes Maroufi, Kurdish activist, arrested.
- Reza Pour-Heidar, Evin prison physician who had examined the injured Sattar Beheshti, arrested and sent to Evin 209.
- Shamim Rouhani, Baha’i from Ahvaz, arrested at home.
- Reza Tamimi, workers’ rights activist in Abadan refinery, arrested at his working place.
- 80 arrested in Saghez after demonstration.
- Widespread arrests of Sunnis during Ashura mourning Ceremony in Ahwaz.
- Mohayedin Azadi, Kurdish activist, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Journalist Masoud Bastani released on furlough from Rejaei Shahr.
- Kurdish political prisoners Mohammad and Anvar Eizaddoost released on parole after each serving 14 months of a 2 years sentence.
- Nahid Ghadiri, Baha’i from Mashhad, freed on parole.
- Political activist Mashallah Haeri released on furlough from Rejaei Shahr.
- Esmail Hamzehpour freed atfter 2 of his 4 years.
- Nader Jani released on furlough from Evin.
- Ali-Reza Rajabian-Fard released on furlough from Evin.
- Mousavi campaign activist Arash Saghar released from prison after serving out his 4 years sentence.
- Varia Taseh, arrested during Marivan protests, was released on bail.
- Hamed Ahmadi, Kurdish Sunni sentenced to execution, on hunger strike in Ghezel-Hesar prison.
- Amir-Khosro Dalirsani ends his hunger strike.
- Political Prisoner Arjang Davoudi on hunger strike to protest against harassment and persecution in prison.
- Jamshid Dehghani, Kurdish Sunni sentenced to execution, on hunger strike in Ghezel-Hesar prison.
- Abdollah Ghasemzadeh, Kurdish prisoner, on hunger strike in Yazd prison.
- Hadi Hosseini, Kurdish Sunni sentenced to execution, on hunger strike in Ghezel-Hesar prison.
- Mehdi Khodaei ends his hunger strike.
- Dr. Saeed Masouri, breaks his ankle while playing football at Rejaei Shahr prison; he receives no medical treatment.
- Sadigh Mohammadi, Kurdish Sunni sentenced to execution, on hunger strike in Ghezel-Hesar prison.
- Bakhsh-Ali and Sahand-Ali Mohammadi, Kurdish prisoners, on hunger strike in Yazd prison.
- Kamal Molaei, Kurdish Sunni sentenced to execution, on hunger strike in Ghezel-Hesar prison.
- Afshin Nadimi, workers’ rights activist, disappeared near Baneh.
- Mehrdad Sabouri, workers’ rights activist, disappeared near Baneh.
- Abdol-Fatah Soltani ends his hunger strike.
- The Bar Association Disciplinary Board met with Nasrin Sotoudeh to decide the revocation of her license.
- Maragheh prison inmates without heating.
News of injustice in Iran
- Hossein Ghaderi, Sunni prisoner, sentenced to 2 years in prison.
- Khosro Kordpour sentenced to 5 years prison in Tabriz + 1 year in prison + 2 years exile in Kerman.
- Masoud Kordpour sentenced to 3.5 years in prison.
- Yousef Moradi, Sunni prisoner, sentenced to 2 years in prison.
- Azad Saghezi, Sunni prisoner, sentenced to 2 years in prison.
- At least two people hanged in Gonbad Kavoos prison.
University – Culture
- Closure of critical student-run newspaper at Amirkabir University.
- Baha'i girl student Afrouz Zabihi expelled from school in Sari.
- Mahmoud Dowlatabadi wins the 2013 Jan Michalski Prize.
- 126 students deprived of access to education returned to the University.
- IRGC opened fire on a peaceful demonstration in Saghez.
- Fifth human chain to defend Karoun River dispersed by Security Forces.
- IRGC disperse attempt to stage demonstration in Nowsoud
- Mohammad Javad Zarif meets his Japanese counterpart Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida
- Mohammad Hasan Habibollahzadeh was appointed Iran’s non-resident chargé-d’affaires to the UK.
- Kurds attack Iranian consulate in Iraqi Kurdistan protesting recent executions.
- Yukiya Amano, Managing Director of IAEA is in Tehran.
- IAEA, Iran sign joint statement on nuclear cooperation.
- Film directors protest at Iran's embassy in Sweden.
- Iran increases natural gas imports from Turkmenistan.
- China tops Iran’s exports with $3.625 billion.
- Koohrang workers did not receive their salaries for four months.
- Bokan concrete plant closes; 500 workers laid off.
- Ukrainian company to join in construction of railway between Shiraz and Ahvaz.
- Gilaki became the official language in Rasht City Council.
- Safdar Rahmatabadi, an Iranian deputy industry minister shot dead.
- The leader met with Maryam Hashemi, who ranked 1st at World Wushu Championships in Malaysia.
- Majlis rejected the candidacy of Nasrallah Sajadi as Minister of Sports and Youth. The government must submit another candidate within 5 days.
- Archaeologists unearth ruins of ancient temple in southwest Iran. Structure dates back to Elymais civilization.
- A child killed by a reconstruction game hanging in Fars Province.
- All members of Yellow Dogs Iranian indie rock band killed by rejected band member.
- Tehran schools ordered shut over air pollution.
- 34 percent of children have asthma in Tehran.
- Saeed Rajai Khorasani the Iran former ambassador to UN has died.
- Prominent Iranian mathematician Professor Abolghassem Ghaffari involved in the Apollo Project passes away.
- Iranian marriage rate falls as temporary partnerships increase.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated