- Behzad Arabgol transferred back to Evin 350.
- Hasan Asadi-Zeidabadi transferred back to Evin 350.
- Emad Bahavar transferred back to Evin 350.
- Hamid-Reza Borhani transferred from Evin 350 to Rejaei Shahr.
- Jamshid and Jahangir Dehghani, Sunni prisoner on hunger strike since November, transferred to hospital.
- Alireza Kazemzadeh transferred back to Evin 350.
- Namegh Mahmoudi, 62 years old, beaten during transfer to hospital.
- Kamal Molaei, Sunni prisoner on hunger strike since November, transferred to hospital.
- Amanollah Mostaghim transferred to hospital.
- Ahmad Shah-Rezaei transferred to ward 8 in Evin.
- Javad Abou-Ali sent to Behbahan prison to serve his 26 months sentence.
- Alireza Beheshti-Shirazi is back to Evin at the end of his medical treatment.
- Sharmin Ghaderi, Kurdish activist, arrested.
- Bagher Gholami, Arab Sunni activist, arrested.
- George Issaian, Christian, arrested in Karaj.
- Mostafa Naderi, Christian, arrested in Karaj.
- Sara Rahiminejad, Christian, arrested in Karaj.
- Majid Sheidaei, Christian, arrested in Karaj.
- Jahanbakhsh Amous, political activist, released on bail.
- Ali-Asghar Gharavi released on bail.
- Farzad Samadi, Kurdish Sunni prisoner, freed after serving 3 of his 4 years sentence.
- Dariush Taheri, political activist, released on bail.
- Over 140 prisoners are on hunger strike in Evin.
- Prisoners in Maragheh are on hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Hamid Babaei, Belgian student, sentenced to 6 years in prison.
- Foad Rezazadeh sentenced to 6 years in prison.
- One hanging in Sari.
- 3 hangings in Ghazvin on Tuesday.
- One hanging in Gachsaran.
- 4 hangings in Urmiah and 2 in Salmas on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Website of senior Iranian MP Ali Motahari blocked by Iran internet regulatory office.
- Media Supervisory Committee has banned Yaltharat al-Hossein weekly.
- Two websites, Nocut Press and Hemmat News affiliated with Ahmadinejad blocked.
- Tabriz Tractor workers rally to protest the delay of eight months' salary.
- Iran FM Zarif meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Ahmet Davutoğlu.
- Chairman of Italian Senate Foreign Policy Commission Senator Pier Ferdinando meets Hashemi Rafsanjani and Zarif.
- British parliamentarians headed by former foreign secretary Jack Straw arrive in Tehran.
- German-Iranian woman, Yasmin Fahimi, set to head co-ruling German Social Democratic Party.
- Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Meghdad arrived in Iran to meet Foreign Minister Zarif as well as Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs.
- 200 Workers of Sanandaj Landscaping and Construction laid off.
- $150 billion lost per year due to brain drain.
- Iran, Austria annual trade stands at $1billion.
- Persian Christians banned from attending Saint Peter Church.
- Ekbatan Dam freezes in Hamedan.
- A historic Qajar house, turned into rubbish dump in Yazd.
- 5-magnitude earthquake struck the Kish Island.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated