- Mohammad-Amin Agooshi, on hunger strike in Zahedan prison, was transferred to solitary.
- Omid Behrouzi, lawyer of Gonabadi dervishes, transferred to ward 7 in Evin prison.
- Dr. Latif Hasani, transferred to political ward of Rejaei Shahr at the end of his hunger strike.
- Mohammad (Kourosh) Nasiri transferred to ward 7 in Evin prison.
- Hiva and Salar Azeri, Kurdish activists, arrested in Saghez.
- Farzad Bahadori and Simin Rasouli and their daughers Nasim and Sahar, Baha’is, arrested in Tabriz for teaching music.
- Mohammad Ghaneh, Kurdish activist, arrested in Saghez.
- Reza Haji-Saleh, Kurdish political activist, arrested in Baneh.
- Shabnam Isakhani, Baha’I, arrested in Tabriz.
- Abdol-Karim Karimi, Kurdish sunni activist, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Khaled Maleki, Kurdish sunni activist, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Vahid Ranjbar, student activist in Sistan-Baluchistan University, arrested after summon to Intel.
- 75 Banab citizens arrested accused of bothering people, mal-veiling and breaking fast.
- Journalist Bahman Ahmadi-Amouee released on furlough.
- Journalist Sajedeh Arab-Sorkhi, daughter of Feyzollah Arab-Sorkhi, sentenced to 1 year in prison, released on 300 million toman bail.
- Simin Rasouli Bahadori and her daughter Nasim Bahadori released on 20 million bail each.
- Journalist Siamak Ghaderi freed at the end of his sentence.
- Mehdi Khazali released after 24 days of hunger strike.
- Leftist student Soroush Sabet freed at the end of his sentence.
- Amir Iranshahri, Baloch prisoner, beaten in Ardebil prison.
- Mohammad-Saber Malek-Reisi, Baloch prisoner, beaten in Ardebil prison.
- Zahedan prisoners denied cooling equipment and proper sanitation facilities.
News of injustice in Iran
- Ezzat Golparipour, Kurdish internet activist, sentenced to 3 months in prison.
- Shahoo Heidari, Kurdish internet activist, sentenced to 3 months in prison.
- Roein Otoufat, political activist, sentenced to 11 years in prison.
- 2 public lashings in Shiraz for eating during Ramadan: each 80 lashes.
- Rally of 100 taxi drivers in Yazd against low commission.
- 4 extra months to finalize nuclear agreement.
- The top 20% richest Iranians receive MORE subsidy than the bottom 20%.
- 31% of Iranian population is suffering from hunger.
- Tehran municipal administrators not allowed to hire women.
- A number of female government employees in Tehran fired "for own well-being" to take care of their families.
- Tehran Municipality to separate boys from girls in the city parks.
- +4.6% divorces, -4.4% marriages in one year.
- 2 pilots killed in a fighting jet crash near Shiraz.
- Mehdi Khodabakhshi wins gold medal in Taekwando.
- Volleyball: Iran wins above Brazil and proceeds to semi-finale.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated