- Faezeh Hashemi-Rafsanjani, transferred back to general ward and allowed to meet her siblings.
- Imprisoned senior Reformist Mostafa Tajzadeh transferred to Farabi hospital then returned to prison after few hours.
- Prominent Azari activist Ayat Mehrali Biglou arrested in City of Soufian and transferred to Intel detention in Tabriz.
- Anisa Fanaian to begin serving her sentence of 22 months next week.
- Journalist Mohammad Kimyaei arrested in a raid of his home.
- National-Religious activist Masoud Ladeni arrested in Ahvaz and taken to Karoon prison to start serving 2 years sentence.
- Shahrooz Mamadi arrested by Intel in Salmas.
- Labor activist Mohammad Molaei was summoned and arrested in Mahabad.
- Sirvan Hossein Panahi, nephew of Kurdish political prisoner Anvar Hossein Panahi arrested.
- Mehdi Tahaghoghi was arrested at home and sent to prison to start serving his 6 years sentence.
- Shakiba Vahdat, Baha’i from Babolsar, arrested in Tabriz.
- 5 members of underground music group arrested by police.
- Hadi Arabghobadi released on bail on furlough.
- Release on furlough of Human Rights lawyer Mohammad-Ali Dadkhah.
- Activist Masoud Hosseinzadeh released from Tabriz prison after completing his 6 months sentence.
- Ahmadinejad's press adviser Javanfekr released on furlough again.
- Iranian pastor Yousef Nadarkhani released from prison again.
- Labor activist Reza Shahabi released on furlough after 23 days on hunger strike.
- Younes Aghayan on hunger strike in solitary confinement.
- Political prisoner Saeed Matinpour launched a hunger strike protesting the denial of Medical furlough to Reza Shahabi.
News of injustice in Iran
- Sentence to death of Ahvazi prisoners Seyed Jaber and Mokhtar Alboosookeh upheld by Supreme Court.
- Sentence to death of Ahvazi prisoner Mohammad Ali Amoori upheld by Supreme Court.
- Detained opposition leader's eldest son, Mohammad Hossein Karroubi sentenced to 6 months.
- Sentence to death of Ahvazi prisoner Hadi Rashedi upheld by Supreme Court.
- Sentence to death of Ahvazi prisoner Hashem Shaabani upheld by Supreme Court.
- Saeed Shirzad earthquake aid worker arrested in East Azarhbaijan sentenced to 1 yr suspended sentence.
- One man hanged in Yasouj on Friday.
- 2 men hanged in Shahrekord on Saturday, 2 other in Khorramabad.
University – Culture
- Opposition leader Mousavi -under house arrest- suspended from work as University professor due to absenteeism.
- Iran developing 'Smart Control' software for social-networking sites.
- New archeological discoveries in Afraz (Bam fault).
- Persons involved in making of the film 'A Respectable Family' summoned to court
- Iranian writer and translator Shiva Arastooee's 5-year ban from publishing.
- Milad Samimi Darzi, Baha’i, expelled from Babol University.
- Imports decrease by near 5 billion Dollars in 9 months.
- Average rise in cost of living = 60%; Possible rise in minimum wage =18-20%.
- Domestic flights in Iran cancelled because of debts to National Oil Company.
- Turkey continues to trade gold for Iran's natural gas.
- Inflation reaches 27% in Iran.
Politics in Iran
- Rafsandjani is not a candidate to presidential election but accepts to be a counselor to potential candidat Ali Mottaheri.
- Iran’s intelligence ministry threatens reformists with mass arrest.
- Businesses selling products that “violate Islamic cultural values” shut down.
- US deports Amirhossein Sairafi, an Iranian accused of nuclear smuggling.
- Syrian rebels swap 48 Iranians for government prisoners.
- Australia expands sanctions against Iran.
- FM meets Egyptian President, UN-Arab League Special Envoy to Syria.
- Iraqi Kurdistan PM makes secret visit to Iran.
- Iran seizes two Saudi fishing boats.