- Furlough extension was denied for Hassan Asadi Zeidabadi he is back to Evin.
- Masoud Bastani back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Ghorban-Ali Behzadiannejad back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Bahareh Hedayat back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Mehdi Mahmoudian back to Rejaei Shahr at the end of furlough.
- Ahmad Zeidabadi is back to Rejaei Shahr at the end of furlough.
- Reza and Taher Akvanian released on 100 million toman bail.
- Davar Hosseini-Vojdan released from Evin on furlough.
- Human Rights activist Shiva Nazar-Ahari released on furlough
- Guards overnight raid in Ebrat ward and beat imprisoned Dervishes.
News of injustice in Iran
- Ramin Rezaei, Azeri activist, sentenced to 91 days in prison.
- 3 hangings in Rasht on Sunday.
- 1 hanging in Ahvaz prison.
- 1 hanging in Gachsaran.
- 2 hangings in Shahrud on Tuesday.
- 6 executions in Urmiah prison on Wednesday.
- 2 executions in Dizelabad prison of Kermanshah.
- 3 public hangings in Dehdasht on Thrusday.
- One public execution in Darab on Thursday.
- One execution in Rejaei Shahr on Thursday.
University – Culture
- House of Cinema, closed by Ahmadinejad, reopens.
- 5 workers arrested at a protest at Almahdi Aluminium in Bandar Abbas demanding wage rise.
- Iran releases Indian oil tanker detained in August.
- Deadly clash erupts at Iranian consulate in Afghanistan.
- Iranian FM Meets Iraq's Acting President.
- Rouhani meets with Masahiko Kōmura, special envoy of the Japanese Prime Minister.
- Iraq tells People’s Mujahedin to leave Camp Ashraf.
- Iran 1st VP Eshagh Jahangiri, Syrian PM Wael Nader al-Halghi confer over phone.
- Drunk driving Saudi diplomat barred from leaving Iran.
- Iran and US exchange some messages on Syria.
- French FM: I will meet Iran FM in New York. in case of agreement sanctions can be removed.
- Iran backs proposal for monitoring of Syrian chemical weapons.
- Last Iranian dissidents moved out of Iraq camp after violence.
- Inflation rate hits 39%, up over 5% in one month.
- Full closure of 100 tea factories in the North of the country.
- Businessman close to Ahmadinejad owes Iran $2 billion.
- Ghalibaf reelected as Tehran mayor for the 3rd time.
- Iran’s cabinet has appointed Seyyed Hossein Hashemi and Rabi’ Fallah governor-generals of Tehran and Mazandaran.
- Former defense minister Shamkhani replaces Saeed Jalili.
- President Rouhani appoints Masoumeh Ebtekar as Vice President and Head of Environmental Protection Organization.
- Minister of Oil Bizhan Zanganeh has appointed Roknoddin Javadi as deputy minister and the new managing director of the National Iranian Oil Company.
- Ex-nuclear negotiator Jalili appointed to Supreme National Security Council.
- Dam-building forbidden in area of endangered Lake Oroumiyeh.
- Yahoo blocked Iranian from using its services while Google and Apple removed some restrictions on technology to Iranian people.
- 63 people killed in collision of 2 buses near Qom.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated