- Seyyed Sami Hosseini on hunger strike transferred to solitary.
- Ramin Idalkhani-Azad transferred from Meshkin Shahr prison to an unknown location.
- Death row Ahvazi prisoner Hadi Rashedi transferred to an unknown location.
- Journalist Hamed Ataei from Urmia begins serving his sentence.
- Parham Farazmand, Christian convert, arrested in Tehran.
- Mona Fazli, Christian convert, arrested in Tehran.
- Javad Heidarian, journalist, arrested during a MP’s speech and free within 24 hours.
- Sedigheh Kiani, Christian convert, arrested in Tehran.
- Sadra Mohaghegh, journalist, arrested during a MP’s speech and free within 24 hours.
- Fataneh Nabilzadeh (Saraf), Baha’i from Mashhad, arrested at home.
- Peyman Saraf, Baha’i from Mashhad, arrested at home.
- Sara Sardsirian, Christian convert, arrested in Tehran.
- Hakimeh Shokri is back in Evin at the end of furlough.
- Diane Teimouri, Baha’i from Mashhad, arrested at home.
- More than 500 homeless in Tehran arrested.
- 15 people arrested for protesting a MP's speech.
- 100 arrested for the purchase and sale of satellite receiver's equipment.
- Political prisoner Hadi Abedi Bakhoda released from Rasht prison.
- Mehrdad Ahan-Khah released on furlough.
- Amin Chalaki released on furlough.
- Siamak Eighani freed at the end of his sentence.
- Isa Khan-Hatami released on furlough.
- Anwar and Sirvan Hossein-Panahi released on furlough.
- Mohsen Mohagheghi released on furlough.
- Mohammad-Hossein Naeemipour released on furlough.
- Political prisoner Reza Sharifi Boukani released on furlough from Rajae Shahr prison.
- Blogger Kaveh Taheri released on furlough.
- Maryam Akbari-Monfared denied visit rights with her children.
- Fariba Kamal-Abadi denied visit rights with her children.
- Sedigheh Moradi denied visit rights with her children.
- Hossein Ronaghi Maleki, jailed activist launched hunger strike.
- Iran Trade unionist Reza Shahabi in strike on medical treatment in jail.
News of injustice in Iran
- The Supreme Court has overturned the 10 years imprisonment sentence of political prisoner Emad Bahavar.
- 6 people hanged in Karoon prison.
University – Culture
- “Colonel” by Iranian writer Mahmoud Dowlatabadi nominated for Swiss literary prize.
- Zanjan protesters link cancers to factory emissions.
- Preschool teachers gathered in front of Parliament.
- Secret uranium deal signed between Iran and Zimbabwe.
- Some 50 Iranian embassies don't have ambassadors.
- Iran to attend Frankfurt International Book Fair.
- 20 Nigerians in Iran prisons.
- Iran to increase number of airlines, international flights.
- First female appointee by Rouhani: Elham Aminzadeh has been appointed as Vice President of Legal affairs.
- Mohammad Bagher Nobakht appointed as vice president for planning, strategic supervision.
- Rouhani defends cabinet choices in Parliament: all ministers approved except for 3.
- 10 dead and one missing in recent floods.
- Basket-ball Asian Championship: Iran qualifies for 2014 Mundial.
- Fire damages ancient palace of Susa.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated