- Mostafa Daneshjou transferred to CCU in Tajrish hospital.
- Arjang Davoudi transferred to ward 8 of Evin prison.
- Mohammad-Sedigh Kaboudvand back from clinic to Evin350.
- Ali Moezi on hunger strike sent to solitary in Rejaei Shahr.
- Baha’i Nasim Ashrafi arrested ti serve her one year sentence in Evin.
- Maziar Gilaninejad, workers’ rights activist, arrested in Karj.
- Amanollah Mostaghim is back to Rejaei Shahr at the end of medical leave.
- Mohammad Nikzad, sunni taleb, arrested.
- Omar Soleimani, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, arrested in Baneh.
- Nour-Agha Vakili, sunni taleb, arrested.
- Alireza Farshi, Azeri political activist, released on furlough.
- Maziar Gilaninejad workers’rights activist freed.
- Ali, Jafar et Habib Afshari (Razgar), on hunger strike in Urmia prison, transferred to solitary.
- Heshmatollah Tabarzadi ends hunger strike after all Evin prisoners in solitary are back to ward 350.
- Prisoners of Evin ward 7 deprived of hot water.
News of injustice in Iran
- Hamid Babaei, Belgian student, sentenced by Appeals to 10 years.
- Gonabadi Dervish Ali Karami sentenced to three years prison.
- Two hangings in Mashhad on Sunday.
- 5 hangings in Kerman prison on Sunday.
- One hanging in Semnan on Monday.
- One hanging in Hamedan on Tuesday.
- One hanging in Maragheh on Wednesday.
- 3 hangings in Qom on Thursday.
- One public hanging in Saveh on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Parisa Moghtadi became first woman as the head of Tehran Theatre Complex.
- 12 books banned from Tehran Book Fair.
- Ghanoun newspaper banned and then Dana website filtered.
- Iran on talks to host Christies’s auctions.
- Mohammad Motlagh decides to publish his novel "In The Land Of White Eglantines," on Facebook after trying without success authorization to publish it from Ershad.
- Farmers in southern Roudbar have protested declining prices for agricultural products by unloading the fruits of their labour in front of the governor’s office.
- Employees of Ahvaz Mills Factory protest for their unpaid salary.
- Telecommunications workers protest in front of Ardebil Governor Office.
- Italian parliamentary delegation visits Tehran.
- Iran detains Spaniards for illegal hunting.
- Rouhani meets Armenian FM in Tehran.
- Dubai charges 6 Iranians with businessman kidnap.
- Delay of 5 to 20 months of salary of workers of Khorramshahr Soapmaking.
- Iran ends oil contract with Venezuela Iran, UK start oil investing negotiations.
- Iran receives 4th, 5th installment of frozen assets as agreed in Iran Deal, Central Bank of Iran confirms.
- Iranian gas pipeline to Iraq under construction.
- Iran's parliament votes against censuring Zarif over Holocaust stance.
- Iran president vetoes WhatsApp ban.
- Iran former intelligence chief Ali Fallahian: Unblocking Facebook leads to moral deviation and corruption in society.
- Flooding in 10 towns and villages of North-East Iran.
- 2957 died of drug abuse in Iran in 2013.
- Fire breaks out in Ghazvin.
- 83% Iranians don’t like their jobs.
- Iranian women post their photos without hejab on Facebook, while hardliners protest bad veiling.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated