- Zhila Bani-Yaghoub transferred to Tehran clinic, then to hospital for one night after an object fell on her head.
- Ali Moezi exiled from Evin prison to central penitentiary of Karaj.
- Afshin Osanlou transferred to hospital after suffering a heart attack in Evin.
- Ali Raouf, workers’ rights activist, arrested in Tehran.
- Arash Mohammadi, student activist, arrested during election celebration in Tabriz, severely beaten, he launches a hunger strike.
- Arash Nasirzadeh begins serving his 6 months sentence in Evin.
- Behnam Nikzad, member of Rouhani campaign, arrested in Tabriz.
- Ali Orojzadeh, member of Rouhani campaign, arrested in Tabriz.
- Hasan Saremi, brother of Ali Saremi executed in 2010, arrested together with his children Shahla and Hamed Saremi.
- Amin-Farid Yahyaei, member of Rouhani campaign, arrested in Tabriz.
- Pezhman Zafarmand arrested again.
- More than 90 civilians and activists arrested in Tabriz.
- Omid Abdolvahabi, a Tehran-based reporter for the Mardomsalari newspaper and the Reform website released.
- Jounalist Ali Ghazali released
- Shirin Mir-Karimi released.
- Mohammad Parsi, arrested during Rohani meeting, released.
- Jounalist Foad Sadeghi released.
- Azizollah Samandari receives New Zealand “Supreme Commitment Award”.
News of injustice in Iran
- Vahid Haghani, Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 44 months in prison.
- Mojtaba Seyyed-Alaedin Hossein, Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 52 months in prison.
- Ehsan Houshmand sentenced to one year suspended.
- Detention extended for one week for Jamileh Karimi.
- Mehdi Koukhian, Azeri activist, sentenced to 1 year in prison by Appeals.
- Saeed Madani sentenced to 6 years in prison and 10 years of exile.
- Mohammad (Kourosh) Nasiri sentenced to 11 years in exile for Facebook participation.
- Mohammad-Reza Partoei (Kourosh), Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 44 months in prison.
- Homayoun Shokoohi, Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 52 months in prison.
- Sentence canceled for political activist Abbas Valizadeh on appeal.
- One hanging in Rejaei Shahr prison.
- 14 unannounced executions in Hormozgan prisons.
- Abolition of public hangings due to international demands and Human Rights in Ghazvin.
University – Culture
- Famous musician Jalil Shahnaz died.
- Famous writer Fahimeh Rahimi died.
- Several printing facilities closed down in Qom for publishing unlicensed material and unauthorized books.
- Iran’s Ministry of Science puts a halt to forcing university professors into early retirement.
- Iranian films in Moscow Festival lineup.
- Protest rally against destruction of heritage homes in Yazd.
- Protesters in Kermanshah chant, “Leave Syria alone, think of us instead!”
- USA, Great Britain and France declared readiness to work with new president.
- UK's Supreme Court quashes British sanctions on Iranian bank.
- Iran seizes two UAE fishing boats in Gulf, arrests 13.
- FM meets Swiss Ambassador to Tehran.
- Azmayesh Factory workers have not been paid for 9 Months.
- 220 jobs lost after tobacco factory closed down.
- Iran currency the rial gains 9% in just one week: 1US$=33,000 rial.
- Iran Supreme Audit Court: Central Bank devalued national currency.
- Final Results:
- Total 36704k.
- Rouhani 18613k,
- Ghalibaf 6077k,
- Jalili 4168k,
- Rezaee 3884k,
- Velayati 2268k,
- Gharazi 446k
- Ahmadinejad summoned to court following a complaint from Larijani.
- Official results of Tehran council: 18 principalists and 13 reformists.
- To improve the working relations between the two branches, Rouhani appointed Mohammad Bagher Nobakht, to represent the executive branch and Ali Larijani appointed Mohammad Reza Bahonar to represent the legislative branch.
- Ahmadinejad went to Khamenei 3 times before the election asking for a Supreme Leader decree for Mashaei's qualification to run, he refused.
- Iran qualifies for next year football World Cup to be held in Brazil.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated