- Pastor Saeed Abedini transferred to cell 12 Rajaei Shahr Prison.
- Vafa Aeeli, Kurdish Sunni prisoner, transferred from Rejaei Shahr to an unknown location.
- Esmail Barzegari back to solitary on day 43 of his hunger strike.
- Afshin Baymani suffers heart attack in Rejaei Shahr prison and is transferred to clinic.
- Afshin Entesari, Kurdish Sunni prisoner, transferred from Rejaei Shahr to an unknown location.
- Fakhroldin Ghafouri, Kurdish Sunni prisoner, transferred from Rejaei Shahr to an unknown location.
- Abdolreza Ghanbari, teacher, exiled to Borazjan; he launches a hunger strike.
- Naseh Hosseinpour, Kurdish Sunni prisoner, transferred from Rejaei Shahr to an unknown location.
- Navid Khanjani returned to Rajaei Shahr prison from hospital.
- Mohammad (Kourosh) Nasiri transferred to Bushehr prison.
- Mohammad-Amin Roghani transferred from Semnan to Evin 350.
- Civic activist Mokhtar Ebrahimi arrested in Miandoab.
- Civic activist Dariush Endalibian arrested in Miandoab.
- Journalist Masoud Bastani returned to Rejaei Shahr prison after furlough.
- Journalist and civil activist Alireza Darvish was arrested at his office.
- Elnaz Farhadi, student in Azad University, arrested.
- Retired teacher Ali Ghofrani arrested.
- Civic Activist Habib Manafi-Azar arrested in Miandoab.
- Civic activist Yousef Mokhtari arrested in Miandoab.
- Ali-Reza Rajabian-Fard is back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Amir Sadeghpour, Editor-in-chief of internet news site Macafzar and health and nutrition news site Salemzi arrested in Kerman.
- Mohammad Seifzadeh is back to Evin after eye surgery.
- Civic Activist Javad Soodbar arrested in Miandoab.
- 10 Azeri activists celebrating republic of Azerbaijan in Miandoab arrested.
- Amir-Khosro Dalirsani freed at the end of his sentence.
- Anisa Fanaian, released from Semnan prison.
- Samad Khatibi, Dutch filmmaker, released from Evin.
- Zohreh Nik-Aein (Torabian) released from Semnan prison.
- Taraneh Torabi (Ehsani) released from Semnan prison.
- Ali Zakeri released on furlough.
- Political prisoner Sadegh Khodaverdi detained in Evin 8 commits suicide by stabbing his jugular vein for being banned from visits.
- Esrafil Soltanian is on hunger strike in Evin 209 to protest his condition as a wheelchair user.
News of injustice in Iran
- Reverend Vrooeer Avanessian sentenced to 3 ½ years in prison.
- Kurdish prisoner Khaled Kiani-Rad acquitted of cooperation with opposition Kurdish party.
- 7 hangings in Dizel Abad prison last Thursday.
- 8 hangings in Ilam prison last week.
- 2 prisoners hanged in Zahedan prison.
- One execution in Urmiah prison.
- 7 hangings in Rejaei Shahr on Wednesday.
- One hanging in Gachsaran prison on Friday.
University – Culture
- Basij forces attack organization of students at Amirkabir University to mark Student Day
- The Past by Iranian Oscar-winning director Asghar Farhadi nominated for 2014 Golden Globe Best Foreign Language Film.
- Actress Negar Javaherian picks up UNESCO award for "The Painting Pool"
- 650 seasonal workers at the Haft Tapeh Agro-Industrial Company stopped work in protest starting Sunday December 8.
- Students protest in Babol.
- IAEA inspectors examine Arak reactor.
- Rouhani receives Karzai in Saadabad Palace.
- Russian FM Lavrov meets with Zarif and Rouhani.
- Iran released two Slovak paragliders arrested in May 2013 and charged with spying.
- US target more groups under Iran nuclear program.
- Iran’s non-resident charges d’affaires Mohammad Hassan Habibollahzadeh arrived in London on Dec 12.
- Iranian experts back to Tehran after new American sanctions.
- Iran’s oil minister stated that Iran has invited French company Total, Royal Dutch Shell, Italian ENI, Norwegian Statoil, BP and US companies Exxon Mobil and Conoco Phillips to participate in oil and gas projects in Iran.
- China’s MCC to invest €1.8b in Iran’s steel sector.
- Iran says it has captured a spy working for MI6 in the south-eastern city of Kerman.
- Next year’s budget submitted to the Majlis.
- Iran’s environment chief blames low quality fuel, substandard cars for air pollution.
- Iran raises its next year's budget for the army by 50%, IRGC by 30% and Foreign Ministry by 60%.
- 18 Iranian MPs from Khuzestan province resign.
- Acid rain has hospitalized 50,000 in Khouzestan.
- 15 Iranians shot dead in Northern Iraq.
- Baha’i cemetery destroyed in Sanandaj.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated