- Prisoners’ News
- Teacher and woekers' rights activist Ali-Hamzeh Asgari transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Political prisoner Afshin Baymani returned from 40 days in solitary to Rajai Shahr prison.
- Journalist Masoud Bastani back to prison without completing his treatment.
- Green journalist Serajedin MirDamadi returned to prison without medical care.
- Teacher and workers’ rights activist Milad Darvish transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- After 6 months in detention at IRGC's ward 2-A, former student activist Arash Sadeghi was transferred to Ward 8 in Evin.
- Journalist Keyvan Samimi hospitalized.
- Lawyer prisoner on medical furlough Mohammad Seifzadeh forced to return t Rajai Shahr prison.
- Labor activist Jafar Azimzadeh arrested to serve his prison term.
- Naser and Gha’ez Bagheri, Baha’is, arrested in Yazd.
- Esfahan Baha'i Khosrow Dehghani arrested in Isfahan.
- Civic activist Shahnaz Karimbeygi arrested and released the same day.
- Free Trade Union Board Member Khalil Karimi arrested and released the same day.
- Civic activist Mohammad Maleki arrested and released the same day.
- Civic activist, member of Freedom Movement Khosro Mansourian arrested and sent to Evin.
- Labor activist Jamil Mohammadi arrested to serve his prison term.
- Civic activist Mohammad Nourizad arrested and released the same day.
- Hossein Ronaghi Maleki arrested and sent to Evin.
- 95 young people arrested during parties in Mashhad.
- Civil activist Naser Abdolhosseinzadeh released from Meshkin Shahr.
- Civil activist Ali Akbar Lou released.
- Hasan Ashtiani released on furlough.
- Lawyer Omid Behrouzi released on bail.
- Labor activist Zaniar Dabaghian released on bail.
- Lawyer Amir Eslami released on bail.
- Civil activist Amin Hajilou released.
- Lawyer Afshin Karampour released on bail.
- Civil activist Araz Khasehtarash released.
- Erfan Halgheh's activist Peyman Mirzaei released on heavy bail.
- Labor activist Afshin Nadimi released on bail.
- Lawyer Farshid Yadollahi released on bail.
- Atena Farghadani ended her hunger strike.
- Hossein Ronaghi Maleki launches a hunger strike after his transfer to Evin 8.
News of injustice in Iran
- Hamed Ahmadi, Sunni Kurd, executed in Rajeaei Shahr.
- Sanandaj labor activist Mehrdad Aminvaziri sentenced to 5 years in prison.
- Jahangir and Jamshid Deghani, Sunni Kurds, executed in Rajeaei Shahr.
- Seyyed Hadi Hosseini, Sunni Kurd, executed in Rajeaei Shahr.
- Sedigh Mohammadi, Sunni Kurd, executed in Rajeaei Shahr.
- Kamal Molaei, Sunni Kurd, executed in Rajeaei Shahr.
- 2 hangings in Rasht on Monday.
- 10 hangings in Shiraz on Tuesday.
- One hanging in Bandar Abbas on Tuesday.
- 6 hangings in Rejaei Shahr on Wednesday.
- 15 hangings in Ghezel Hesar on Wednesday.
- Blinding of a prisoner implemented.
- A Salmas death row prisoner, 38, pardoned by victim's parents.
University – Culture
- Iranian film critic, Zaven Ghokasian passes away at 65.
- Gathering of Iranian writers’ group cancelled by authorities.
- For the first time, Kurdish language courses taught in Saqqez schools.
- New wave of satellite dishes collecting in Sanandaj.
- Teachers’’ demonstrations in different towns of Iran.
- Hundreds of students protest at Tehran University dormitory.
- Italian FM arrives in Tehran.
- Iranian diplomat kidnapped in Yemen freed.
- Azita Raji became the first Iranian woman and the first female to be nominated as U.S. Ambassador to Sweden.
- Iran demands extradition of Jaish al Adl leader.
- Iran to supply gas to Iraqi Kurdistan
- $314 million’ worth of carpets have been exported.
- Parliament approves government proposed budget for next fiscal year.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated