- Journalist Masoud Bastani returned to prison without completing medical treatment.
- Mostafa Daneshjou sent to prison clinic due to respiratory attack and then to CCU.
- Amir Dourbin-Ghaziani transferred to solitary in Evin 7.
- Rejai Shahr political prisoner Asadollah Hadi moved to hospital.
- Mohammad-Sadegh (Arash) Honarvar-Shojaei-Khoee transferred to solitary in Evin 7.
- Rouzbeh Karamjani, arrested for insulting the leader, moved to Rejaei Shahr.
- Samkoo Khalghati transferred to solitary in Evin 7.
- Death row Kurdish political prisoner Bakhtiar Memari moved to quarantine.
- Political prisoner Yousef Pourseifi at risk of blindness moved to hospital.
- Political prisoner Mohsen Rahmani moved to psychiatric hospital.
- Rejai Shahr political prisoner Ali Salanpour moved to hospital.
- Pishva Salehzadeh moved to Urmia prison.
- Salar Sotoudeh transferred to solitary in Evin 7.
- Omid Zareinejad transferred to solitary in Evin 7.
- Jafar and Masoud Ahmadi, Gonabadi dervishes, arrested in Kavar.
- Farah Baghi begins her sentence in Yazd.
- Yazd Baha'i Fariborz Baghi begins serving his 2 years sentence.
- Labor activist Kourosh Bakhshandeh arrested.
- Morteza Kangarlou, Gonabadi dervish, arrested in Kavar.
- Laleh MehdiNejad, Baha'i from Varamin, arrested.
- Davoud Nasiri, Gonabadi dervish, arrested in Kavar.
- Sunni Sousangerdi citizen Saeed Soubedi arrested.
- Ehsan Yadgar, Baha'i from Varamin, arrested after summons; he was taken to Evin.
- Amir Afshar-Naderi, Christian convert, released on bail.
- Hossein Ashtiani released on bail.
- Victor Bet Tamraz, priest, released on bail.
- Union activist Milad Darvish released on bail.
- Kavian Fallah-Mohammadi, Christian convert, released on bail
- Student and civil rights activist Ribvar Kamranipour released on heavy bail.
- Saeed Mihanara who was arrested 10 days ago at teachers’ gathering released.
- Peyman Mirzaee released on bail.
- Alireza Mostakhdem, Kurdish cultural activist, released on bail.
- Adnan Rahmat-Panah, freed on bail for medical reasons.
- Mohammad Yousefi has been released on 300 million tomans bail.
- Atena Faraghdani ends her hunger strike.
- Human Rights activist prisoner Hossein Ronaghi Maleki ended his hunger strike.
- News of injustice in Iran
- Fariborz Kardar sentenced to 7 years by Appeals.
- Adnan Rahmat-Panah sentenced to 18 extra months.
- Mehdi Raishahri sentenced to 5 years by Appeals.
- Masoud Talebi sentenced to 7 years by Appeals.
- One hanging in Yasouj on Saturday.
- 9 hangings in Ghezel Hesar on Sunday.
- 10 hangings in Shiraz on Tuesday.
- 3 hangings in Urmia on Wednesday.
- 15 hangings in Ghezel Hesar on Thursday.
- 2 hangings in Urmia on Friday.
- University – Culture
- Website of the Tehran Bus Workers' Union filtered.
- Ali Rahbari returns to restore Tehran Symphony Orchestr
- The protests in Ahvaz go on.
- Iran abroad
- Ali Larijani travels to Kuwait and Qatar.
- Iran’s President, Hassan Rouhani, visits Turkmenistan.
- The Head of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce meets with Iran’s Ambassador in Belgrade.
- Hamas leader Khaled Meshal met with a senior Iranian official in the Qatari capital Thursday.
- Iran Economics
- Iran's auto production in the first 11 months of the current Iranian year grew by 58.2 percent compared to the same period last year.
- Tehran and Sana sign economic deal.
- Iran Politics
- Mohammad Yazdi was elected as chairman for the Assembly of Experts with 47 votes.
- Iran’s slum population up 17 times in 30 years.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated
Please help us to keep it updated