- Gonabadi dervish Mostafa Abdi transferred to solitary in Evin and back to general ward the day after.
- Gonabadi dervish Reza Entesari transferred to solitary in Evin and back to general ward the day after.
- Syrian Kurdish prisoner Ramezan Ahmad Kamal moved to Rejaei Shahr.
- Gonabadi Dervish Saleheddin Moradi moved to Shiraz prison.
- Blogger Vahid Abolghasemi arrested.
- Najafabad Baha'i Naghmeh Farabi begins serving her 2 years sentence in Yazd.
- Green political activist Mohammad Amin Hadavi transferred from hospital to prison.
- Blogger Majid Kabi arrested.
- Baha’i Shabnam Motahed begins serving her sentence with her husband Iman Rashidi.
- Blogger Shahab Mousavi arrested.
- Baha’i Iman Rashidi begins serving his sentence with his wife Shabnam Motahed.
- Young Baloch citizen Abed Reisi arrested in Nikshahr.
- Blogger Rahim Yazdi arrested.
- Sanadaj political activist Mokhtar Zarei arrested at home.
- 60 arrests during a party in Tehran.
- Hundreds of football spectators arrested in Khuzestan.
- Dervishes Gonabadi Jafar and Masoud Ahmadi freed at Kavar.
- After 2.5 years, political activist Behzad Arabgol released on furlough.
- Baha’i Nasim Ashrafi released on furlough for Now Rooz.
- Baha'i Faran Hesami released on furlough for Now Rooz.
- Ribvar Kamranipour released on bail.
- Dervish Gonabadi Morteza Kangarlou freed at Kavar.
- Dervish Gonabadi Zabiollah Kordpour freed at Kavar.
- Political prisoner Arash Moghadam released on a 4 days furlough for Now Rooz.
- Dervish Gonabadi Davoud Nasiri freed at Kavar.
- Political prisoner Mohammad Nasiri released on furlough for Now Rooz.
- Qom seminary teacher Ayatollah Nekounam released.
- Baha'i prisoner `Adnan Rahmat-Penah freed on bail.
- Human Rights activist Evin prisoner Arash Sadeghi released on heavy bail.
- Political prisoner Maryam Shafipour released on furlough for Now Rooz.
- Political Prisoner Ahmad Zeidabadi on 3 days furlough for Now Rooz.
- Faran Hesami wins Raha Südwind Award.
- Prison guards raided ward 12 of Rejaei Shahr.
- A death row prisoner committed suicide in Shiraz.
- Masoud Emamza, 45 years old, committed suicide in Bandar Abbas prison.
News of injustice in Iran
- Shahram Amiri sentenced to 5-years in exile and 10-years in prison.
- Labor activist Jafar Azimzadeh sentenced to 6 years in prison.
- Former president’s son Mehdi Hashemi sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- Kurdish prisoner Zeinab Jalalian sentence reduced from death to 15 years.
- Civil activist Majid Moghadam sentenced to 6 years in prison.
- Labor activist Jamil Mohammadi sentenced to 3.5 years in prison.
- Blogger Mohammad Reza Pourshajari sentenced to 1 year in prison and exile.
- Temporary detention order for political activist Ali Shariati, incarcerated since Feb 18, has been extended.
- 4 hangings in Zahedan on Monday of which 3 Afghan nationals.
- One hanging in Shiraz on Monday.
- 2 public hangings in Jiroft on Wednesday.
- Teachers protest in Shahr e Kord.
- Teachers protest in front of Charmahal-Va-Bakhtiyari governor’s office.
- US remove Iran and Hezbollah from Terror List.
- Iranian ship unloads 185 tons of weapons for Houthis at Saleef port.
- Iranian Vice-President for Family Affairs and Women, meets with an advisor to the Italian Prime Minister.
- Tehran condemns terrorist bombing in Pakistan against Christians.
- Economic and Finance Minister meets Syrian President Assad.
- Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister meets with his Omani counterpart in Muscat.
- 50% drop in Iranian oil exports to the Republic of Korea in February 2015.
- Iran's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) increased to over $54 billion in the first nine months of the current Iranian year.
- The government has managed to slash a more-than-40 percent inflation rate to 16 percent.
- $18.5 million in subsidies for manufacturing for the following year..
- Leader’s office says government must force people toward heaven.
- 17 students of Kermanshah Razi University summoned for improper hijab.
- Guardian Council approves next year’s budget.
- A street vendor sets himself in fire in front of Khorramshahr municipality.
- Suspicious fire at the mosque holding funeral services for the brother of detained Greens leader Mehdi Karoubi.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated
Please help us to keep it updated