- Ali Aslanpour back to Rejaei Shahr from hospital.
- Afshin Baymani moved to solitary in Rejaei Shahr prison and then back to general ward.
- Arjang Davoudi moved to solitary in Rejaei Shahr prison and then to hospital and back to prison.
- Ghoncheh Ghavami moved to Gharchak prison.
- Serajedin Mir-Damadi, journalist, moved to financial ward of Evin.
- Ali Moradi, Kurdish political prisoner, beaten in Minab and transferred to solitary.
- Ahmad and Hossein Al-Bavi, Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- Abu-Masoud Al-Badavi, Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- Seyyed Jasem Al-Boshokeh (Abu-Forough), Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- Hasan Al-Hazbavi (Abu-Ali), Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- Ahmad Al-Heidari (Abu-Howra) and Hamid Al-Heidari (Abu-Amjad), Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- Hachem Al-Naseri, Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- Aghil Al-Saadi, Amin Al-Saadi (Abu-Yousri) and Shaghigheh-Mohammad Al-Saadi, Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- Abbas Al-Sari, Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- Raham Barakchizadeh, arrested during Ashur 2009, goes to Evin to serve his 7.5 years sentence.
- Ghazban Beit-Sayah, Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- Adnan Rahmat-Panah, Baha’i, begins serving his sentence in Shiraz.
- Najeeb Raisi, Sunni Muslim, arrested in Sistan Baluchistan.
- Masoud Rezaei, Christian convert, begins serving his 5 years sentence in Shiraz.
- Mohammad Saedi, Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- Mohammad Tilas-Al-Silawi (Abu-Nasr) and Naser-Mohammad Tilas-Al-Silavi (Abu-Anas), Sunni Ahvazi, arrested.
- 62 Afghan citizens arrested during riots in Shahr-e-Rey.
- 230 Kurds arrested in Eastern Kurdistan during protests in support of Kobane.
- 16 sunni activists arrested during Coran teaching session.
- Amin Al-Saadi (Abu-Yousri), Ahvazi Sunni, freed after interrogatories.
- Behzad (Hossein) Asiaei, civic activist, freed by clemency.
- Seyyed Amar Kalantari, journalist, on a two days furlough.
- Kaveh Rahimi, civic activist, freed by clemency.
- Homayoun Shokouhi, Christian convert, released on parole.
- Reyhaneh Tabatabaei, journalist, freed at the end of her sentence.
- Hojatoleslam Ali Zakeri released on furlough.
- Arjang Davoudi on hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Marivan Abdolkarim Reza, Iraqi Kurd, sentenced to 33 years in prison by Supreme Court for Moharebeh.
- Mostafa Shomali, human rights activist, sentenced to 7 years in prison.
- One hanging in Mashhad on Saturday.
- One public hanging in Shiraz on Wednesday.
University – Culture
- Iranian film "I'm Not Angry" still censored screening postponed in Iran.
- Semnan University Economics Professor Mikael Azimi expelled after 4 years teaching.
- Iranian film maker Dariush Merhjoui received French medal for Arts and Letters.
- Filtering committee rejects proposal to block Viber.
- A group of students from the International University of Qazvin gathered to protest the recent acid throwing assualts on women in Isfahan and the authorities' failure to arrest the culprits.
- Kerry, Zarif, Ashton start nuclear talks in Oman.
- Iraqi VP Maliki arrives in Tehran.
- One Iranian nuclear engineer killed in Syria.
- Russia signs a contract to build two other nuclear reactors in Bushehr.
- Rouhani travels to Azerbaijan.
- Austrian defense minister visits Tehran.
- Iran Khodro exports 1400 cars during first seven months; it is 100% increase compared to last year.
- Mohammad Sarafraz replacing Ezzatollah Zarghami at the head of IRIB.
- Basij forces given go ahead to enforce hijab compliance.
- Authorities have accepted a request to let two UN Human Rights rapporteurs visit Iran in the coming year.
- The Iranian Ministry of Sports has reacted to public pressure and announced it has plans to designate a section of stadiums to female spectators
- More than 170 homeless in Kerman after a storm.
- FIVB not to award any more events to Iran till ban on women lifted and Ghoncheh Ghavami is released.
- Another Baha’I, Narges Barghi, denied burial in Tabriz.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated