- Mehdi Jalaloddini, arrested during protests against acid attacks, transferred to Dastgerd prison.
- Ali Ebadi-Jamkhaneh transferred from Vakil Abad to an unknown location.
- Peyman Aref arrested during a protest for acid victims and released the same day.
- Sanam Farsi, ISNA community editor, arrested during protests against acid attacks and released after 2 days.
- Mahdieh Golroo arrested after protest for acid victims.
- Adel Mohammadi, Kurdish Sunni taleb, arrested in Zahedan and released after 2 days.
- Zahra Mohammadi, ISNA editor in Isfahan, arrested during protests against acid attacks.
- Kurdish lawyer Masoud Shamsnejad begins serving his 4 months sentence in Urmia.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh arrested during a protest for acid victims and released the same day.
- 20 people arrested during a protest for acid victims.
- Amin Chalaki, head of Moussavi campaign freed after 2.5 years in prison.
- Ali Rashidi on 6 day medical furlough.
- Negar Haeri beaten in Gharchak prison.
- Omid Kokabee awarded the 2014 Scientific Freedom and Responsibility Award from the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
News of injustice in Iran
- Reyhaneh Jabbari, who killed a man who wanted to rape her, was executed on Saturday with another person in Rejaei Shahr.
- Taieb Khodayar Kurdish political activist sentenced to 13 months in prison.
- Mohammad-Ali Taheri sentenced to three additional years.
- 5 hangings in Rasht.
- 4 hangings in Urmia on Sunday.
- 1 hanging in Urmia on Wednesday.
University – Culture
- Newspapers Tehran Emrouz, Gol and Zanan Emrouz banned.
- Gonabadi Dervishes, Ali-Reza Kashi and Bozorgmehr Hekmatshoar, who are teaching literature and electricity respectively have been dismissed from their employment.
- Protests against acid attacks in Ahvaz.
- Teachers protest in Sistan-Balouchistan.
- Students of Allameh Tabatabai University protested at acid attacks.
- Gas project workers protest to demand back wages.
- During the last week over 1,100 production units' workers fired in Iran.
- Iran's conservative-dominated parliament rejects Rouhani nominee for science minister.
- The population of Iran reached 78 million.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated