- Mahdieh Golroo transferred to solitary in Evin.
- Ali Salanpour transferred back from hospital to Rejaei Shahr.
- Maryam Alsadat-Yahyahvi, civic activist, arrested.
- Khaled Hosseini, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, arrested in Sanandaj during a protest to support Kobane.
- Amir Maboudi begins serving his 6 months sentence in Urmia prison.
- Mohammad Banazadeh-Amirkhizi freed at the end of his 5 years sentence.
- Atena Farghdani, painter et children’s rights activist, released on bail.
- Hossein Farzin on a 3 days furlough.
- Alireza Rajabian-Fard freed from Evin at the end of his sentence.
- Ghoncheh Ghavami on hunger strike.
- Dissident cleric Hossein Kazemeini-Boroujerdi on hunger strike in Evin.
News of injustice in Iran
- Abbas Bozorgmehr, chief editor of Aseman, sentenced to a monetary fine.
- Ghoncheh Ghavami, British citizen, sentenced to one year in prison.
- Roein Otoufat sentenced by Appeals to 10 years in prison.
- Baha’i Sousan Tabianian sentenced to 1 year in Appeals.
- Bakery worker Mahmoud Soroush arrested sentenced to a fine because of his satellite equipment.
University – Culture
- Kambiz Derambakhsh Iranian cartoonist receives French award of Arts and Literature in Tehran..
- Zarif and Rouhani meet Norwegian FM in Tehran.
- 30% drop in Iran oil revenue.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated