- Mostafa Abdi, Gonabadi dervish, moved to solitary.
- Amir Eslami, Gonabadi dervish, moved to solitary.
- Behrouz Abdollahi, Sunni student, arrested and sent to Adel Abad prison in Shiraz.
- Salam Ahmadi, Kurdish shop keeper, arrested in Urmia.
- Zeinab Akbari, newly converted to Christianity, arrested in Isfahan with her husband.
- Torki Alboukhanfar, Arab Sunni, arrested in Ahvaz.
- Hamid-Reza Borhani, newly converted to Christianity, arrested in Isfahan with his wife.
- Farhad Eghbali, Baha’i, begins serving his 5 years sentence in Gorgan.
- Kamran Ghoreishi, Kurdish civic activist, arrested in Mahabad.
- Shahram Mansour arrested in Shiraz and sent to Pelak 100 (Intel).
- Mehdi Mojadam, Arab Sunni, arrested in Ahvaz.
- Zaniar Samanpour, Kurdish civic activist, arrested in Mahabad.
- Farhad Sarafraz arrested in Shiraz and sent to Pelak 100 (Intel).
- Amin Zeibidi, Arab Sunni, arrested in Ahvaz.
- Ali Zohairi, Arab Sunni, arrested in Ahvaz.
- Abdollah Al-Mansouri, Dutch citizen, released.
- Naser Aroushi-Moghadam, Baha’i, released on 25 billion rial bail.
- Ataollah Ashrafi, Baha’i, released on 20 billion rial bail.
- Ghorban-Ali Behzadiannejad, released on furlough.
- Mohammad Ebrahimi on furlough for the 1st time in 5 years.
- Rouyeh Ghavami-Nik freed on bail.
- Mehdi Mahmoudian, journalist, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Rouhollah Manzavi, Baha’i, released on 1 billion rial bail.
- Babak Mobasher, Baha’i, released on 25 billion rial bail.
- Masoud Pedram on 4 days furlough.
- Seyed Hossein Ronaghi-Maleki was freed.
- Molouk Rouhani, newly converted to Christianity, arrested in Esfahan.
- Nine workers of Bafgh mine freed.
- Mostafa Daneshjou, Gonabadi dervish, is on hunger strike.
- Reza Entesari, Gonabadi dervish, is on hunger strike.
- Afshin Karampour, Gonabadi dervish, is on hunger strike.
- Hamid-Reza Moradi-Sarvestani, Gonabadi dervish, is on hunger strike.
- Gonabadi Dervish Farshid Yadollahi is on hunger strike.
- Workers’ rights activist Shahrokh Zamani denied furlough for his daughter’s wedding.
News of injustice in Iran
- Soheil Arabi sentenced to 3 years in prison.
- The work permit of Nasrin Sotoudeh is extended.
- 4 hangings in Ghezel Hesar.
- One public execution in Mahmoudabad Mazandaran stopped by revolt of the audience.
- One public execution in Savad-Kouh Mazandaran.
- One public hanging in Ghazvin.
University – Culture
- 8,600 less places for women in the University in 3 years.
- Sanandaj University cannot find enough teachers in Kurdish language.
- Iran wins 2014 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Award of Distinction for Cultural Heritage Conservation.
- Prominent Iranian academic and law professor, Nasser Katouzian, who was involved in drafting Iran's post-revolution constitution dies at 87.
- Isfahan residents protest against disappearing of Zayandeh Rood.
- Finnish FM meets Zarif in Tehran.
- Zarif meets Van Rompuy in Brussels.
- Iran played a role in breaking the siege of Amerli.
- Deputy FM Araghchi left for France to talk with his French counterparts.
- Sudan orders closure of Iran cultural centers, tells diplomats to leave.
- An Iranian drug trafficker executed in Saudi Arabia.
- Iran receives $1 billion under extended nuclear deal.
- Special conditions for allowing Bahai burials in Semnan.
- Former minister summoned over “unhealthy gasoline”.
- Mehdi Chamran elected head of Tehran City Council.
- Women prohibited from working in cafes and restaurants.
- Clashes between ISIS and IRGC in an Iranian village (Movana) near Urmia.
- Iran volleyball team beats Italy in first round of world championship then USA.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated