- Shahram Chinian-Miandoab, Baha’i prisoner, back to general ward in Rejaei Shahr.
- Behnam Ebrahimzadeh, workers’ rights activist, moved to hospital.
- Ahmad Tamooei, Kurdish prisoner, beaten and moved to solitary in Urmia prison.
- Noushazar Khanjani, Baha’i leaving in Tehran, arrested in Semnan.
- Amir Kian, newly converted Christian, arrested in Tehran.
- Masoud Kordpour, Kurdish journalist, back to Mahabad prison at the end of furlough.
- Sheikh Mojtaba Raoufi, cleric from Esfahn, arrested.
- Farzad Sadri, chief editor of Khabar Parsi, arrested after summon.
- Afshin Shahbazi, student activist, arrested and sent to Tabriz to serve his sentence.
- Mohammad-Hasan Tashakori, president of the village council, arrested during protests at Bafgh mine.
- Mehdi Vaziri, newly converted Christian, arrested in Tehran.
- Keyvan Yousefzadeh, Sunni, arrested in Urmia for cooperation with Iraqi Salafists.
- 91,000 drug traffickers arrested in 5 months.
- Rahim Gholami, Azeri activist, released on 100 million rial bail.
- Hasan and Maisam Jolani, Azeri activists, released on 100 million rial bail each.
- Mehdi Motamedi-Mehr released on furlough.
- Seyyed Zia Nabavi, student activist, released on a three day furlough.
- Blogger Mohammad-Reza Pourshajari (Siamak Mehr) freed at the end of his 4 years sentence.
- Riaz Sobhani released on 5 days furlough.
- Student activist Majid Tavakoli released on 5 days furlough.
- Families of arrested Bafgh mine workers refuse their release on bail.
- Death row RajaiShahr prisoner Bahram Tasviri found dead in solitary confinement.
News of injustice in Iran
- Reza Aghakhani, member of National-Religious party, sentenced to 3 years by Appeals.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh not allowed in court for Sattar Beheshti case.
- Mohammad Davari sentenced to 1.5 additional month.
- Mohammad Rahnamaei Khatibi, Azeri Facebook activist, sentenced to 6 months in prison.
- 1 woman and 2 men executed in Zahedan prison.
- One public hanging in Sari.
- One public hanging in Borazjan.
- 5 hangings in Bandar Abbas prison.
- 4 men and one women hanged on Tuesday in Kerman prison.
- One hanging in Zahedan on Friday.
University – Culture
- Students must repay illegally granted bursaries.
- Professor Hossein Baharavand wins UNESCO biology award.
- After more than a decade, general assembly of writers’ association held.
- 240 photographers protested the lashing sentence of two of their colleagues in Ghazvin.
- 5.000 mine workers on strike to protest arrest of other mine workers.
- Zarif is the 1st FM to visit new Iraqi PM; he also meets ayatollah Sistani and Kurdistan Prime Minister and President.
- Dep. FM Amir Abdollahian heads to Riyadh for talks with senior Saudi officials.
- One woman detained in Afghanistan over murder charges.
- US Navy fires on an Iranian fishing boat.
- Zarif goes to Russia to meet his counterpart.
- US imposes more sanctions on Iran.
- Iran begins to renew his plane fleet.
- Iran’s tax revenues in 5 months rise by 48 percent
- AEIA inspectors banned from Parchin military site.
- Iranian revolutionary guards shoot down Israeli spy drone near Natanz.
- Impeachment won’t impede bursaries investigation.
- Grand Ayatollah Makarem: "high-speed internet and 3G is against Sharia & moral ethics”.
- Basij will need authorization to patrol the streets with motorcycle.
- Tehran mayor distances himself from segregation plan.
- Tehran police renew satellite crackdown.
- Afghans banned from Kerman province.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated