- Mostafa Abdi, Gonabadi dervish, back to general ward in Evin.
- Amir Eslami, Gonabadi dervish, back to general ward in Evin and then to hospital.
- Omid Alishenas arrested in Tehran.
- Ghorban-Ali Behzadiannejad back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Golrokh Ebrahimi, Arash Sadeghi’s wife, arrested in Tehran.
- Atna Farahdani, children’s rights activist, arrested in Tehran and sent to Evin Aleph.
- Seyed Navid Kamran arrested in Tehran.
- Behnam Mousivand arrested in Tehran.
- Masoud Pedram is back to Evin at the end of furlough
- Arash Sadeghi, Student activist, arrested with his wife.
- 44 arrests in a party in Mazandaran.
- Mohammad Davari, journalist and teacher, freed after serving 5 years in prison.
- Houtan Dolati, political activist, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Seyed Saeed Haeri freed at the end of his 2 years sentence.
- Seyed Navid Kamran released on bail.
- Behnam Mousivand released on bail.
- Hossein Rafiei, National-Religious activist, released on 500 million toman bail.
- Mostafa Abdi, Gonabadi dervish, on hunger strike.
- Omid Behrouzi, Gonabadi dervish, on hunger strike.
- Behnam Ebrahimzadeh ends hunger strike.
- Amir Eslami, Gonabadi dervish, on hunger strike.
- Kasra Nouri, Gonabadi dervish, on hunger strike.
- Workers’ rights activist Reza Shahabi has a new surgical operation.
- Brutal attack on jailed dervishes in ward 8 of Evin.
- Soheil Arabi, web activist, sentenced to death for insulting the prophet.
- Badieh Hossein-Panahi, Kurdish political activist, sentenced to 7 years in prison.
- 4 months sentence of Masoud Shamsinejad confirmed by Appeals.
- Mahmoud Soroush, baker and blogger, sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Sousan Tabianian, Baha’i, sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- 2 public hangings in Hamedan.
- A man and a woman hanged in Rejaei Shahr.
- 2 hangings in Rasht.
University – Culture
- In Venice, award for best screenplay goes to Rakhshan Banietemad and Farid Mostafavi for the film Ghesseha (Tales).
- Yalda Naimeyan, Baha’i, expelled from Payam-e-Nour University in Miandoab.
- Iran becomes associate member of Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR).
- Leftist student Milad Omrani expelled from Tabatabai University.
- Farnaz Rouhani, Baha’i, expelled from Shiraz University.
- Mahsa Shakerloo, woman’s rights activist and internet pioneer dies.
- 360 Baha’i students prevented from entering the University.
- The last book of novelist Mohammad Jazini is the first one banned under Rouhani’s government.
- Zabol city workers protest unpaid wages.
- Zarif meets with his Danish counterpart in Mashhad.
- Iran's interior minister said they've detained a number of Afghans and Pakistanis who were seeking to join ISIS through Iran.
- Rouhani visits Kazakhstan and Tajikistan.
- Iran president Rouhani meets Russian counterpart Putin at Shanghai Cooperation Organization summit in Dushanbe.
- According to official sources 6 million are unemployed in Iran.
- Cost of living multiplied by 4 (+365%) in past 10 years in Iran. Iranians consume 30% less food and drinks.
- Prayers now compulsory in Iranian schools.
- Iranian government hackers hunting the political and civic activists.
- Rouhani speaks out against harsh enforcement of veil.
- Head of judiciary reinstated for 5 more years.
- Mohamad-Reza Khatami brother of former Iran's President banned from leaving Iran.
- A Ukrainian citizen arrested at Bushehr suspected of sabotage.
- Khamenei had prostate surgery.
- Case of cholera confirmed in Tehran.
- One soldier killed and 2 wounded after attack of Jaesh in Sistan-Balouchistan.
- Iran beats Australia in volleyball world championship.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated