News of the Prisoners
- Saman Aryaman transferred to Karoon prison in Ahvaz.
- Jahangir Badozadeh transferred from Urmia prison to an unknown location.
- Habibollah Golparipour transferred from Urmia prison to an unknown location.
- Mostafa Kake Mami (Yousef) transferred from Urmia prison to an unknown location.
- Jailed union activist, Reza Shahabi on hunger strike since November 25, transfered to hospital.
- Ali Ahmad Soleimani transferred from Urmia prison to an unknown location.
- Ahmad Tamouei transferred from Urmia prison to an unknown location.
- Mohammad Farajpour begins serving his 9 months sentence.
- Dissident cleric Hasanali Mostafaei detained.
- Mousavi's campaign 88 activist Hassan Nikkhah is back in Evin.
- Labor activist Alireza Saghfi has been summoned for his 3 years sentence implementation.
- Hojatoleslam Abdollah Shahani arrested in Golestan province.
- Maziar Yazdan Nia goes to prison to serve his 6 months sentence.
- Ali Ahmadi, Baha'i citizen of Ghaem Shahr, freed.
- Parisa Babaei, Baha'i citizen of Ghaem Shahr, freed.
- Peyman Aref has been released on bail.
- Simin Gorji, Baha'i citizen of Ghaem Shahr, freed.
- Documentary film maker Mojtaba Mirtahmasb has been released on bail.
- Rozhin Mohammadi blogger and human rights activist released.
- Hossein Ronaghi Maleki started a hunger strike on Saturday 10 protesting denial of needed medical furlough.
- Discovery of a new torture place in the 81 Ramadan detention center belonging to the IRGC inside Almahdi garrison, 20km from the road of Darya Shahr of Orumieh.
- 36 political prisoners who signed a statement boycotting the next election have been banned from face-to-face visits .
News of injustice in Iran
- Babol Appeals courts upholds 6 months sentence for Arya Aramnejad.
- Babol Appeals courts upholds 6 months sentence for Mostafa Ebrahimtabar.
- Babol Appeals courts upholds 6 months sentence for Alireza Falahati.
- Zeinab Jalalian sentenced to life term by Supreme Court.
- Babol Appeals courts upholds 6 months sentence for Mohammad Reza Maleki.
- Babol Appeals courts upholds 6 months sentence for Mohammad Reza Massoumian.
- Babol Appeals courts upholds 12 months sentence for Ahmad Miri.
- Zahra Nika’ein, Baha'i child activist, sentenced to 7 years.
- Babol Appeals courts upholds 9 months sentence for Alireza Shahiri.
- Babol Appeals courts upholds 4 months sentence for Ali Akbar Soroush.
- Leg amputation was performed on a man convicted of armed robbery in Shiraz Adelabad prison.
- Hand amputation was performed in Shiraz prison on a man.
- One public execution in Shahr-e-Kord.
- 5 people executed in Vakil Abad prison in Mashhad.
- 2 public executions in Rostam, Fars province on Tuesday.
- 1 execution in Rasht on Tuesday.
- 1 execution in Isfahan on Wednesday.
University - Culture
- Bas relief of Bahram II in Nishabour (Sasanid), destroyed.
- Science Minister declares that University entrance exams will be eliminated in 3 years.
- Negar Salahi, Baha'i student in Mazandaran University, expelled.
- Hadi Binesh expelled from University due to his political activity.
Economy in Iran
- 260 industrial units out of 700 are not active in Kurdistan.
- 40 workers of the clay section at Javeh dam in Kurdistan province were fired.
- Iran finds huge gas field in Caspian Sea.
- Government's debt to the health sector $10 Billion.
- Ahmadinejad agreed to allocate $4 billion from National Development Fund for new petrochemical projects.
- Cigarette imports increased by 75%.
- 70% of the blue collar workers in Iran live below poverty level.
- Unprocessed milk more expensive in Iran than in EU.
- Assad's photo burned in Sahand stadium 9 Dec 2011 Azeris of Tabriz, support Syria revolution.
- An unemployed worker throws Shoes at Ahmadinejad during a speech in Sari city.
- Contracting worker attempts suicide in new Tehran's Governor's building over 8 months unpaid wages.
- Retired Steel Workers Protest at the Parliament’s Gate.
- New Japanese sanctions on Iran.
- Foreign Affairs Minister goes in Baghdad.
- Iranian regime seeks North Korea's help to activate ballistic missiles.
- Iraq and Iran exchange remains of 93 soldiers killed in 1980s war.
- Iran to help build oil refinery in Namibia.
- Iran Air refuelling deal at Kent International Airport (Manston) comes to an end.
- Clandestine (?) Trade of art masterpieces between Iran and the US.
- Hillary Clinton demands immediate and unconditional release of pastor Yousef Nadarkhani.
- Director of IRIB in Baku expelled from Azerbaijan.
- Saudi Crown Prince (also Interior Minister) meets Iran intelligence minister.
- Iranian Road Minister travels to Damascus.
- US sanctions 2 Iran military figures: General Firouzabadi and IRGC Commandant Araqi for the roles they played in IranElection crackdown.
- Ministry of Culture and of Islamic guidance leaves to Qatar for the International Book Fair.
- Direct involvement of high-level Hezbollah officials in the South American cocaine trade.
- Ex-Iran Guard commander visits White House with Iraq leader.
- Head of the Strategic Research Center of the Expediency Discernment Council attacks Turkey for supporting Syrian opposition.
- Russia seizes radioactive material in luggage bound for Tehran.
- South Korea sanctions 99 persons and entities in Iran.
Politics in Iran
- Embezzlement Case - Indictment issued against Broujerdi, head of Committee for Foreign Policy: Mashhad MP.
- parliament passed a bill for a free trade agreement with Syria.
- Former President Rafsanjani calls 4 removal of limits on political parties.
- MP Ali Motahari criticized post iranelection crackdown on students and Parliament's inaction; he also labels detention of Mousavi and Karroubi as illegal.
- The Iranian government delay in submitting the annual budget to Parliament.
- Ali Larijani, speaker of parliament criticized the attack on UK embassy.
- IRGC and the Administration Disagree on Threatening Turkey.
- Dust storms hit Iran's Khuzestan provinces - Again; schools closed in Ahvaz due to high pollution level.
- Blast in Yazd steel factory: 16 dead.
- Increase in deaths related to air pollution in Tehran.
- Fire contained at Iranian Bandar Imam Petrochemical Complex.