- Amir Amirgholi moved to solitary.
- Hamid Babaei moved to solitary.
- Behnam Ebrahimzadeh moved to Rejaei Shahr quarantine.
- Peyman Mirzaee transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Death row Kurdish prisoner Saman Naseem moved to solitary.
- Amir-Houshang Navaei moved to solitary.
- Asou Rostami moved to solitary.
- Lawyer Mohammad Seifzadeh moved to hospital.
- Saeed Shirzad moved to Rejaei Shahr.
- Mona Aghdasi, Baha’i, arrested in Isfahan.
- Shiva Aghsani, Baha’i, arrested in Isfahan.
- Civic activist Eslam Ali-Akbarlou arrested.
- Kavian and Aref Dehghan, Baha’is, arrested in Isfahan.
- Peyman Atefi, Baha’i, arrested in Isfahan.
- Shahab Dehvari, student, arrested in Zabol.
- Mehrad and Safa Forghani, Baha’is, arrested in Tehran.
- Civic activist Amin Hajilou arrested.
- Elham Karambakhsh, Baha’i, arrested in Tehran.
- Shayan Kawtar, Baha’i, arrested in Isfahan.
- Civic activist Araz Khasehtarash arrested.
- Mona Mehrabi, Baha’i, arrested in Tehran.
- Nationalist activist Mohammad Mozafari arrested in Tehran.
- Kauthar and Houshang Rahimi, Baha’is, arrested in Isfahan.
- Nika Rajabi, Baha’i, arrested in Isfahan.
- Political activist Ali Shariati arrested.
- Negar Sobhaneyan, Baha’i, arrested in Isfahan.
- Christian convert Rasoul Abdollahi released on parole.
- Journalist student activist Evin prisoner Zahra Khandan released.
- Hatem Samadi, workers’ rights activist, released.
- Women's rights activist prisoner Fereshteh Toosi released from Evin prison.
- Rozita Vaseghi freed after 5 years.
- Omid Alishenas is on hunger strike.
- Masoud Arabchobdar is on hunger strike.
- Hamid Babaei is on hunger strike.
- Saeed Shirzad is on hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Mehrnameh's Chief Editor Forouzandeh Adibi sentenced to a fine and a year in prison.
- Akbar Amini’s sentence extended to 10 years.
- Kurdish brothers Ali and Habib Afshari, political activists, executed in Urmia prison.
- Kurdish student Asou Azizi sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Oghor Chalbi sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- Iraj Darafshi sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- Sanandaj Court of Appeals upheld the one year imprisonment sentence of Farhad Shafizadeh, a Philosophy major student at Tabriz University.
- Member of Erfan Halgheei (Inter-Universalism Group), Masoumeh Zia was sentenced to 1 year imprisonment + 74 lashes.
- 2 hangings in Chah Bahar.
- 4 hangings in Shiraz and 2 in Kerman on Sunday.
- 5 hangings in Urmia on Monday.
- 6 hangings in Bam on Monday.
- 2 hangings in Bandar Abbas on Monday.
- One hanging in Mashhad on Monday.
- One hanging in Shiraz.
- One hanging in Mashhadon Friday.
University – Culture
- Jafar Panahi’s “Taxi” wins Golden Bear in Berlin.
- Classical music Iranian vocalist Ali Reza Eftekhari's concert cancelled in Kermanshah.
- Weekly “Noh Dey”banned again.
- Mariam Heidarzadeh finally allowed publishing her poetry book.
- Population doubled since the 1979 revolution, number of University students increased by 2500%
- Iran MPs wear medical face masks to protest air pollution.
- Residents of Abadan take to the street to protest pollution.
- The protests in Ahvaz go on.
- Thousand workers of Louleh Safa factory ended their 14-day strike.
- Chinese Prime Minister visits Tehran.
- Ali Larijani meets Chinese foreign minister.
- Eshagh Jahangiri meets Nouri Al Maleki in Baghdad.
- Mohammad Shariat Madari meets Afghan president in Kabul.
- Iranian built cement factory opens in Venezuela.
- 573 Iranians appears in the Swiss Leaks file for a total of USD1.5 billion.
- Iran prohibits armed forces involvement in elections.
- Former Iranian VP begins serving sentence for corruption.
- 350 kg explosives found in Sistan Balochistan; terrorist network dismantled.
- Dust problem spreads to Bushehr.
- Heavily armed “terrorist” team arrested in Sistan-Baluchistan.
- Destruction of a church in Salmas.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated