- Keyvan Samimi is back to Rejaei Shahr.
- Journalist Ehsan Akbari arrested.
- Atena Farghdani beaten, arrested and sent to Gharchak.
- Jafar Ghafouri, Kurdish Sunni, sent to Mahabad to serve his 6 months sentence.
- Journalist Serajedin Mir-Damadi back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- 18 terrorists arrested in Sistan-Balochistan.
- Saeed Hosseini released from Meshkin Shahr on parole.
- Journalist Mehrdad Sarjooei freed from Evin at the end of his sentence.
- Lawyer Masoud Shamsnejad, freed from Urmia prison at the end of his sentence.
- Abdollah Momeini stabbed, moved to hospital.
News of injustice in Iran
- Mostafa Faghihi, journalist, sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- One hanging in Yazd.
- Two hangings in Shiraz.
- 5 hangings in Arak on Tuesday.
- One hanging in Sari on Wednesday.
University – Culture
- Homayoun Shajarian concert in Bandar Abbas cancelled by authorities.
- Nora Mosama, Baha’i student, expelled from Mazandaran University.
- Rouhani meets with the Venezuelan president.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated