- Fakhroldin Faraji, political prisoner, moved to sick prisoners ward in Tabas prison.
- Seyed Hadi Hosseini Kurdish death row prisoner moved to Rejaei Shahr.
- Jamaloldin Khanjani transferred to hospital.
- Sedigh Mohammadi, Kurdish death row prisoner moved to Rejaei Shahr.
- Hamzeh Savari, Arab prisoner in Rejaei-Shahr, transferred to hospital.
- Ayatollah Mohammad-Reza Nekouman arrested in Qom.
- Saeed Pourheydar, journalist, arrested one month after his return to Iran.
- 50 women arrested for un-Islamic dress.
- 30 arrested in a Baluch village.
- Baha’i Nasim Ashrafi on medical leave on 50 million tomans.
- Journalist Serajedin Mir-Damadi released on furlough.
- 59 political prisoners are on hunger strike in Ahvaz..
News of injustice in Iran
- Sentence of 1 extra year in prison confirmed for Peyman Aref.
- Musician composer Majid Derakhshani forbidden to travel.
- Behnam Ebrahimzadeh, workers’ rights activist finishing his 5 years sentence in Rejaei Shahr, sentenced to 9.5 extra years in connection with Black Thursday.
- Arash Moghadam-Aslanpour (Ashaei) sentenced to one extra year in prison.
- Saber Mokhled Mavaneh, Kurdish political prisoner, executed in Urmia prison.
- The fingers of an alleged thief cut in Yazd province.
- 4 public hangings on Sunday in Mashhad.
- One hanging in Ghazvin on Tuesday.
- 3 hangings in Urmia on Tuesday.
- One hanging in Urmia on Wednesday.
University – Culture
- The ban on “Enteghab” website lifter after 90 days.
- Iranian novelist Zoya Pirzad received France’s Chevalier of Legion of Honor.
- Iran closes down 17 foreign channel offices.
- WhatsApp, LINE and Tango are now filtered.
- End of strike at Pars Wagon in Arak.
- Tehran bus drivers protest for housing allowances.
- French and German Foreign Ministry representatives travel to Tehran.
- Venezuela president visits Iran.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated