- Ghasem Abesteh transferred from hospital to Rejaei Shahr before end of treatment.
- Jamshid Dehghani transferred from hospital to Rejaei Shahr before end of treatment.
- Jafar Eghdami transferred from hospital to Rejaei Shahr before end of treatment.
- Afshin Karampour, Gonabadi dervish, transferred to hospital.
- Khazar-Rasoul Maravat, hunger striker of Urmia prison, transferred to hospital.
- Ali Salanpour transferred from hospital to Rejaei Shahr before end of treatment.
- Hakimeh Shokri, women’s rights activist, transferred to Gharchak.
- Mohammad-Hasan Yousef-Pourseifi transferred to hospital.
- Amir Amir-Gholi, political activist, arrested in Tehran.
- Asou Azizi, Kurdish student activist, arrested in Mahabad.
- Jamshid Eblis, rap singer, arrested in Mashhad.
- Neda Farsatipour, Baha’i, beings serving her 6 months sentence in Urmia.
- Ali Khoshnamak, Kurdish activist, arrested in Mahabad.
- Farahnaz Moghadam, Baha’i, begins serving her 3 years sentence in Urmia.
- Mohsen Rahmani, student and political activist, begins serving his 7 years sentence in Evin.
- Seyyed Mathias-Abdolreza Ali-Haghnejad, Christian convert, acquitted of all charges and freed from Rejaie Shahr.
- Seyyed Mahmoud Bagheri released on furlough.
- Emad Bahavar, student and political activist, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Rahman Bahmani (Zia), Christian convert, released from Dezful prison.
- Hossein Barounzadeh, Christian convert, released from Dezful prison.
- Alireza Beheshti-Shirazi released on furlough.
- Nasour Naghipour released on furlough.
- Reza Rabani (Silas), Christian convert, acquitted of all charges and freed from Rejaie Shahr.
- Behnam Ebrahimzadeh, labor activist, is on hunger strike.
- Amir Mirzaei-Hekmati on hunger stike in Evin prison.
- Mohammad-Sedigh Kaboudvand receives 2014 ICHRI award.
- Mohammad-Ali Taheri is on hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Mohammad-Reza Ali-Payam "Haloo" sentenced to 15 months by Appeals.
- Supreme Court reduces sentence for Emad Bahavar, student activist, to 2 years.
- Ebrahim Firouzi, Christian convert, sentence to 3 year probation+1 year + 2 years exile by Appeals.
- One woman hanged in Urmia prison.
- One hanging in Evin.
- One woman and a man hanged in Rejaei Shahr on Wednesday.
- 2 men flogged in public in Mazandaran.
- 2 hangings in Shiraz.
- Protest during Shariat-Madari speech at Tehran University.
- Sufis meet in front of Evin prison and bar association.
- Iran extends visas for 450,000 Afghan refugees.
- Wael al-Halqi, the Prime Minister of the Arab Republic of Syria visits Tehran
- $1 = 3250 tomans.
- Contract workers' representative of Isfahan Sepahan Cement dismissed.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated