- Molavi Hafez-Tohid Ghoreishi transferred to solitary in Evin.
- Mashallah Haeri transferred from Rejaei Shahr to hospital.
- Ali Moradi, Kurdish political prisoner is back to general ward in Minab.
- Mamousta Naser Piri transferred to Sanandaj Intel in solitary.
- Ali Salanpour transferred from Rejaei Shahr to hospital.
- Afshin Sohrabzadeh, Kurdish political activist suffering from cancer, transferred to hospital.
- Mohammad-Ali Taheri is back to Evin 2A on 27th day of hunger strike.
- Mohammad-Ali Hashemi-Rad, political activist, sent to Evin to serve his 11 years.
- Fardin Mirki, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Mostafa Rah-Pish, civic activist, arrested in Abu Mousa.
- Manizheh Sadeghi, Kurdish woman’s rights activist, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Gholamhossein Asadi, political activist, freed at the end of his 2 years sentence.
- Ghoncheh Ghavami, British citizen, released on 100 million toman bail.
- Seyyed Mostafa Tajzadeh released on furlough for three days.
- Commemorative ceremony for slain dissidents Dariush and Parvaneh Forouhar, stopped; attendees arrested.
- Rasoul Herdani is on hunger strike in Evin prison.
- Heshmatollah Tabarzadi refuses to appear in court on verbal summon.
News of injustice in Iran
- Death sentence confirmed by Supreme Court for blogger Soheil Arabi.
- 4 public lashings in Choram.
- One hanging in Mashhad on Monday.
- 2 hangings in Ghazvin.
- 5 hangings in Rejaei Shahr on Thursday.
- 2 public hangings in Mashhad, one in Joghatai.
- IRGC 2nd Lieutenant Hassan Hezbavi was killed while fighting in Dar’a, Syria.
- Parliamentarian delegation travels to Mexico for first time since 1979 Revolution..
- The Central Bank of Iran received $2.8 billion in blocked assets.
- More than 20 cafés closed in Tehran because of bad-hijab.
- Iran's parliament approves Rouhani's nominee for ministry of science, Mohammad Farhadi by 197 vote in favor, 28 against and 10 abstentions.
- Parliament summons Intelligence Ministry over a report.
- Cleric beaten by two women after ordering them to tighten their hijab.
- 1,345,000 addicts in Iran.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated