- Mohammad Darabi (Mohajer), Kurdish activist, moved to Dizelabad.
- Ayatollah Hossein Kazemeini-Boroujerdi transferred to solitary.
- Jamaloldin Khanjani, Baha’i, transferred to hospital then back to prison without treatment.
- Saeed Matinpour exiled to Zanjan.
- Ayat Mehr-Ali-Beiglou, Azeri political prisoner, moved from Jolfa to Tabriz.
- Jaber Sakhravi, Ahvazi political prisoner, beaten and sent to solitary.
- Ali Salanpour, political prisoner, transferred to hospital.
- Farhad Shafizadeh, Kurdish student, transferred to Marivan prison.
- Mohammad-Reza Pourshajari (Siamak Mehr) arrested again.
- Abed and Kourosh Valad-Beigi, Kurdish political activists, arrested in Paveh.
- Vahid Dana, Baha’i from Shiraz, released on 500 million rial bail.
- Golrokh Ebrahimi-Iraei, Wife of Arash Sadeghi, released on bail.
- Omid Alishenas banned from all contacts and visits.
- Mohammad-Reza Pourshajari (Siamak Mehr) Wins "International Press Freedom Award".
News of injustice in Iran
- One hanging in Mashhad..
University – Culture
- 5000-year-old water pipeline discovered in Western Iran.
- "Entekhab" website close to Rafsanjani banned.
- Gonabadi Sufi Order gather in front of Ministry of Justice in protest of treatment of imprisoned dervishes.
- Haft Tapeh sugar cane factory workers back on strike
- Rouhani goes to Russia for Caspian summit.
- Kenya sentences two Iranians for using fake Israeli passports
- Travel banned for two clergymen close to Ayatollah Sadegh Shirazi.
- Minister supports social network access despite judiciary.
- Hamideh Abbasali is the only Iranian woman to win a gold medal in karate.
- A commander of IRGC, Mostafa Mohammadinejad, was killed in the city of Khoy.
- Tehran resident killed in police raid to remove satellite dishes
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated