- Omid Behrouzi, Gonabadi dervish, transferred to hospital after 27 days of hunger strike.
- Mehdi Karoubi transferred to hospital.
- Misagh Yazdanejad transferred to Rejaei Shahr’s clinic.
- 4 dervishes injured during protests transferred to hospital.
- Mostafa Mehdizadeh, student activist, sent to Rasht prison to serve his 6 months sentence.
- 11 cyber activists arrested in Shiraz accused of insulting Khomeiny.
- An Azeri cyber activist arrested on charges of homosexuality.
- 800 dervishes arrested during protests released.
- Shahram Chinian-Miandoab beaten in Rejaei Shahr again.
- Alireza Rasouli is on hunger strike in Urmia prison.
News of injustice in Iran
- Fatemeh Hashemi, daughter of previous president Rafsanjani, acquitted in a new trial.
- 2 men and 2 women hanged in Zahedan.
- 4 hangings in Bandar Abbas on Thursday.
- 2 hangings in Mashhad.
- 3 hangings in Rejaei Shahr on Wednesday, among which, Mohsen Amir-Aslani-Zanjani, religious activist.
- One public flogging in Bandar Abbas.
University – Culture
- WhatsApp filtering upheld.
- Viber refutes tapping claimed by Iranian authorities.
- Protest at Guilana faience factory; workers have been on strike for 9 days.
- Protest rally in front of Evin for release request of Sadeghi, Iraei, Faghadani and Alishenas.
- Two widespread workers’ rallies held in Ahvaz and Roudbar.
- Ahvaz urban railway workers on strike for 5 days.
- In New-York, Rouhani meets Japan Prime Minister, president of Turkey, president of Venezuela, president of France, president and FM of Austria, UN General Secretary, UK prime minister, president of European Council, prime minister of Iraq, president of national council of Switzerland, prime minister of Georgia, German foreign minister, Lebanese prime minister.
- Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif met with his Saudi and British counterparts and with Kerry on the sidelines of the 69th session of the United Nations General Assembly.
- UAE gasoline consigned to Iraq is transiting through Iran.
- Hijab patrols on Tehran streets quashed by officials.
- Dangerous gasoline has been eliminated in Iran.
- Clashes with police in Chahbahar.
- 13 wedding hall sealed in Rasht.
- Clash outside Kurdish city of Piranshar, at least 3 IRGC killed.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated