- Student Raham Barkizadeh moved to ward 7 in Evin.
- Workers’ rights activist Behnam Ebrahimzadeh moved to solitary in Evin.
- Fakhroldin Faraji is back to Tabas prison without surgery.
- Student Ali Nouri moved to ward 7 in Evin.
- Student Mohammad-Saeed Hosseinizadeh-Movahed moved to ward 7 in Evin.
- Kurdish activist Ali-Ahmad Soleimani moved from Urmia prison to Tabriz.
- Sunni cleric Ghasem Abeyat arrested in Zahedan.
- Kurdish workers’rights activist Zaniar Baghian arrested in Sanandaj.
- Political activist Ghorban-Ali Behzadiannejad is back in Evin at the end of furlough.
- Baha’i Shahram Falah begins serving his sentence in Yazd.
- Baha’i Ziaollah Ghaderi arrested in Tonakebon.
- Baha’i Soroush Gorshasebi arrested in Tonakebon.
- Baha’i Navid Haghighi begins serving his sentence in Arak.
- Baha’i Faramarz Lotfi arrested in Tonakebon.
- Political activist Mohsen Mir-Damadi is back in Evin at the end of furlough.
- Journalist Alireza Rejaei back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Ramin Rezaei, Azeri activist, sent to Takab prison to serve his 91 days sentence.
- 300,000 Iranians arrested for drug-related charges in the past 10 months.
- 24 boys and 22 girls arrested during a party in Alborz.
- Ali Nouri, human rights activist, released on bail.
- Hossein Sabouri, Ahvazi Sunni activist, released on bail.
- Sami Zabadi-Alboughabish, Ahvazi Sunni activist, released on bail.
News of injustice in Iran
- Azeri journalist Mohammad-Reza Jamali sentenced to 3 years in prison.
- One hanging in Bam on Saturday.
- 4 hangings in Rasht on Saturday.
- One hanging in Karaj on Sunday.
- One hanging in Mashhad on Tuesday.
- One hanging in Shiraz on Thursday.
- 2 hangings in Urmia on Friday.
University – Culture
- Baha'i Misagh Mohebpour expelled from Shiraz University.
- Iranian MP Ali Motahari's Website filtered.
- Internet newspaper "Homa" close to Ahmadinejad banned.
- Guggenheim museum in New York will exhibit Monir Shahroudy Farmanfarmaian works.
- Jafar Panahi sends a banned film to Berlin festival.
- Teachers protest against wage level.
- Safa Pipe workers strike again over unpaid wages; they are joined by truckers.
- Iranian Deputy FM Dr.AmirAbdollahian met Egypt's president Al-Sisi in Adis Abbaba.
- Zarif travels to Kenya and meets Burundi’s and Tanzania’s presidents.
- Hossein Amir Abdollahian met with the President of South Africa Jacob Zuma.
- Boroujerdi meets Syria’s Deputy Foreign Minister
- Zarif meets Kerry in Munich.
- Iran and Afghanistan sign border agreement
- Iran starts construction on new pipeline to Iraq.
- Members of the Iranian Parliament’s Judicial Committee visit Evin prison for a three-hour inspection.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated